• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Axl is so fat that ducks throw bread at him

Axl Rose is so fat that Richard Fortus can’t use his nose as a sundial.

Posted Images

This tread makes me sad, reading all the disrespectful comments about Axl Rose.

No wonder he gives a shit about this forum?

Why do you keep on making fun of a man because he gained some weight?

So what. Who haven't?

It's not even funny. This is a shitty bullythread...

Honestly guys, are you all sixpacks? Don't think so.

This is so not ok.

If you're fat you can go on a diet. 

If you're stupid you just can get more stupid...

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I think Wolf of Wall Street is a pretty good defense for Jonah Hill. 

We live in a world where Jonah Hill - who played the fat guy in almost every film in the early 00s, is now thinner than Axl Rose 

3 hours ago, Girlnextdoor said:

This tread makes me sad, reading all the disrespectful comments about Axl Rose.

No wonder he gives a shit about this forum?

Why do you keep on making fun of a man because he gained some weight?

So what. Who haven't?

It's not even funny. This is a shitty bullythread...

Honestly guys, are you all sixpacks? Don't think so.

This is so not ok.

If you're fat you can go on a diet. 

If you're stupid you just can get more stupid...

Listen here, this ain't no Guns N' Roses fanboard. We want Axl Rose ta fuckin' die. We want him to' suffer in agony cryin as he keels over in fronta his loved ones, ya git? We want him to die a slow miserable death for not givin' us music and makin' the calendar change from the 80s to 1990.

Slash cause he betrayed the true 80s fannns and rej'oind Axl should fuckin' dieee tew. He betrayed us all loyal fans who been livin' it up in the trailers since 1989 waiitn for the return of real metal before that Cobain pussy came n' ruined it all.

A'right? I speak here for the law; for Marla and Lew. If ya'll like Axl Rose, ya'll just a pussy ass yankee and we don't want your kind here. This here message board is for the 1980s, country music n' metal o'nly, ya git?

50 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Listen here, this ain't no Guns N' Roses fanboard. We want Axl Rose ta fuckin' die. We want him to' suffer in agony cryin as he keels over in fronta his loved ones, ya git? We want him to die a slow miserable death for not givin' us music and makin' the calendar change from the 80s to 1990.

Slash cause he betrayed the true 80s fannns and rej'oind Axl should fuckin' dieee tew. He betrayed us all loyal fans who been livin' it up in the trailers since 1989 waiitn for the return of real metal before that Cobain pussy came n' ruined it all.

A'right? I speak here for the law; for Marla and Lew. If ya'll like Axl Rose, ya'll just a pussy ass yankee and we don't want your kind here. This here message board is for the 1980s, country music n' metal o'nly, ya git?

haw dee fuk

On 3/1/2021 at 6:43 AM, Pappa FAT said:

get the fuck outta my thread bitch, those comments aren’t welcome.

I agree, 

Not welcome here.

somebody needs to contact Downzy and let him know that one of his nutswingers has escaped,

and that he needs to put this nutswinger back in his mygina.

"I think you need to recognize that I'm much more intelligent than you could ever hope to be."

hehehe...that delusion only works out within your own mind....

Actually I never cared for the music, started using Sweet child as a powerwalk-tune some years ago then I got interested in the person Axl Rose. Youtubed and Googled and ended up here. The end station.

No worries. I'm not here to engage in your highly intelligent discussions dissing Axl Rose. Actually some of your jokes in other threads are really funny, but this is just sad coming from fans...oh yeah, disappointed exfans. Sorry my mistake. Now you're just a sad bunch of bitter bullies longing for old times.  That's why you spend your petty lives on a forum for years talking about Axl Rose, waiting in wain for concerts then... yeah sure 

Get real. Axl Rose is a hasbeen. 

The old times with angry Axl running the stage like a sexy manic psycho is no more. Old charming Axl Rose is no more. Axl is an emotionally disturbed angry man, (probably) on lithium for many years now and that makes him fat and utterly boring as a person. No highs. No lows.  Lithium cuts you off from your own feelings. He's unable to connect with his inner passion for music. The inspiration is way gone. The Ticking Bomb is disarmed.  Before lithium they did lobotomy to calm down insane aggressive patients. That worked for life.  Lithium probably harms you for life too even if you get off the stuff. 

Nobody puts up with his aggressive shit in the long run, not even if he pays a shitload of money for the company. Fake love is also a kind of love I guess. Who wants to hang out with a madman ready to explode any minute? At some point Pretty Beta Woman (his handler?) made him an ultimatum "Get on lithium or get a lobotomy, or I go far far away and take all my motherly love and creditcards with me!" 

Anyways, making fun on the expense of a persons weight is soo lame. You can do better I'm sure. Show the man some real love will ya. And som respect. He at least deserves cred for living off old merits. 

btw, getting involved with psychics and demonic santeria crap messed up his mind pretty good too. Perhaps still do. 

16 hours ago, Girlnextdoor said:

Actually I never cared for the music, started using Sweet child as a powerwalk-tune some years ago then I got interested in the person Axl Rose. Youtubed and Googled and ended up here. The end station.

No worries. I'm not here to engage in your highly intelligent discussions dissing Axl Rose. Actually some of your jokes in other threads are really funny, but this is just sad coming from fans...oh yeah, disappointed exfans. Sorry my mistake. Now you're just a sad bunch of bitter bullies longing for old times.  That's why you spend your petty lives on a forum for years talking about Axl Rose, waiting in wain for concerts then... yeah sure 

The old times with angry Axl running the stage like a sexy manic psycho is no more. Old charming Axl Rose is no more. Axl is an emotionally disturbed angry man, (probably) on lithium for many years now and that makes him fat and utterly boring as a person. No highs. No lows.  Lithium cuts you off from your own feelings. He's unable to connect with his inner passion for music. The inspiration is way gone. The Ticking Bomb is disarmed.  Before lithium they did lobotomy to calm down insane aggressive patients. That worked for life.  Lithium probably harms you for life too even if you get off the stuff. 

Nobody puts up with his aggressive shit in the long run, not even if he pays a shitload of money for the company. Fake love is also a kind of love I guess. Who wants to hang out with a madman ready to explode any minute? At some point Pretty Beta Woman (his handler?) made him an ultimatum "Get on lithium or get a lobotomy, or I go far far away and take all my motherly love and creditcards with me!" 

Anyways, making fun on the expense of a persons weight is soo lame. You can do better I'm sure. Show the man some real love will ya. And som respect. He at least deserves cred for living off old merits. 

btw, getting involved with psychics and demonic santeria crap messed up his mind pretty good too. Perhaps still do. 

I had you pegged as durhamgirl from the myginer site  but im now not sure.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:47 AM, Girlnextdoor said:

Oh dear, whenever someone says "demonic santeria crap" I get PTSD with my ex saying I was involved with santeria voodoo whores. If you're a crazy Christian type, please go.

On 1.3.2021 at 1:43 PM, Pappa FAT said:

get the fuck outta my thread bitch, those comments aren’t welcome.

Much more fun would be an occasion, where different opinions can be discussed/challenged. Yes, Axl is a fat, shit and disgusting fat fuck, but it would probably wear out if all opinions were the same. The person actually acknowledges Axl being a fat and shit slob, but personally I wouldn't deny them a chance to debate w us here

• 2 weeks later...