• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Axl is so fat that ducks throw bread at him

Axl Rose is so fat that Richard Fortus can’t use his nose as a sundial.

Posted Images

Stupidity knows no borders, a few days ago some kind of Fatxl nutswinger decided to respond to my year-old Fatbook comment about the fat man and his shit band. I ignored it, but then the fucker had like 5-6 hissy fits in a row and then I was just like "lol at those nutswingers for losing their shit over a year-old comment criticizing their fat man". I even thought it was some kind of Mojo alt acc, the guy is also extremely aggressive when it comes to defending his favorite shit band

2 hours ago, wheresizzy said:

Stupidity knows no borders, a few days ago some kind of Fatxl nutswinger decided to respond to my year-old Fatbook comment about the fat man and his shit band. I ignored it, but then the fucker had like 5-6 hissy fits in a row and then I was just like "lol at those nutswingers for losing their shit over a year-old comment criticizing their fat man". I even thought it was some kind of Mojo alt acc, the guy is also extremely aggressive when it comes to defending his favorite shit band

I would only answer with FatAxl pics and gifs

9 hours ago, creed said:

I would only answer with FatAxl pics and gifs

I have linked this beloved thread on Fatbook comment sections on a few occasions, resulting in Rick liking my comments and some nutswingers still trying to attack me

Axl is so fat he has reportedly blocked the UYI anniversary release later this year given that the label, to more accurately reflect Rose’s current  stature, are insisting the lyrics to Get in The Ring are changed to...”weighing in at this corner at 850lbs....Axl Rose”