The “Axl is so fat...” thread

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Axl Rose is so fat that Richard Fortus can’t use his nose as a sundial.

Axl is so fat that ducks throw bread at him

Posted Images

There are two types of people; those of us who acknowledge Axl is a fat piece of shit, and those who suck his ass hoping that he'll acknowledge them. 

Playing devil's advocate a bit; can the fat Axl stuff be a little played out sometimes? Yeah, to an extent, but then it gets revived with the face app stuff that is hilarious. It's kind of like the crying Jordan memes. It's a bit old, but every now and then someone brings it back. 

I find it mostly funny. Funny that a rail thin dude who was largely considered one of the most desirable men on earth by women in the 80s and 90s, is now a fat, slovenly wretch of a man. 

To go as far as saying you should be a registered sex offender for calling Axl Rose fat? LOL. Suck his ass a little harder, maybe he'll give you a private listening party for the "new album." 

Fuck off. If you don't like fat Axl jokes, don't read em.

6 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

Dunno who is bitching about us rinsing the piss out of Fat Band but it's 100% on them. Put out a fucking single or EP on iTunes and we'll stfu for five minutes. 

It would reach the top of the rock charts on nsme alone. Fuck, Van Halen is dominating the iTunes sakes right now since EVH died. Imagine if the fat man died? Chinese Democracy would sell more than it did in 08

and for fucks sake, stop using age as an excuse. My dad is 73, and has never been anywhere near as fat as Axl Rose. Probably low T, excessive estrogen levels(Probably from being a bitch) or some other sort of hormonal imbalance based on his appearance tbh. 

Definitely not age. There is no rule stating that when you get old, you get fucking fat

On 10/15/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jeff Isbell said:

While I respect Ashba more than the fat 3 combined, I'll give him a shot. He looks like a fucking alcoholic here

FaceApp_1602785520992.jpg

Oh man oh man

He looks like he sucked too much cock and his eyeliner/makeup making a mess

amazing

Let's fattify everybody

250px-No_Country_for_Fat_Old_Men.png

3 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

and for fucks sake, stop using age as an excuse. My dad is 73, and has never been anywhere near as fat as Axl Rose. Probably low T, excessive estrogen levels(Probably from being a bitch) or some other sort of hormonal imbalance based on his appearance tbh. 

Definitely not age. There is no rule stating that when you get old, you get fucking fat

4 hours ago, Faxl Rows said:

Tried using the free version and there's just one option for bigger face. Not the fat extravaganza I was hoping. Am I missing something? 

Gotta run it through a couple of times. Save it, and use the fat version to do it again 

2 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Gotta run it through a couple of times. Save it, and use the fat version to do it again 

translation "fatify a fat ginger by importing his already fatself into a fat app to get fatter, and then exporting the result to then re-import it again to get the desired fat outcome.

fataculous!