Dreyfus

Why do you all treat Miser like shit?

I know at least one of these phony accounts is TM but I don't know which.

I have always suspected Dreyfus given TM's vocal disdain of the blacks.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

BAN TOWEL

BAN MISER

BAN LUDURIGAN

BAN URUGUNS

MAKE GNFNR GREAT AGAIN

tenor.gif?itemid=8303310

51 minutes ago, magisme said:

Besides, I think we treat him rather well, all considered. Every time he returns, we interact with him, even if it is with a bit of an edge. The forum never truly calls for his head until he has a meltdown.

Yes

Miser has admitted to an 8mg a day Xanax habit.  For those of you confused with some other benzo dosages like valium or klonopin, 8mg is a metric fuck ton- thats 4 full bars a day every day.  He is dependent on them.  Xanax is known to disrupt memory pretty significantly.  We're dealing with a literal memento character.  Benzo withdrawal is worse than opiate withdrawal, and can even cause lethal seizures.  So, poor Miser will do benzos the rest of his life.  I could seem him switching to gabapentin or phenibut, but those are GABA activators too.  In any case, he is so fucked up, he's in a benzo induced break from reality.  I wish him luck.  Lots of people are getting hooked on benzos.  But for me, this completely describes his bizarre behavior. 

Edited by popcorn's snare

2 hours ago, magisme said:

We're all cunts at times, but our cuntishness is episodic. It comes and goes in relatively short spurts. However, there are some episodes that drag on and on, and it becomes clear the poster has no control of himself. Some of us have zero episodes like that. Some of us have one or, at most, 2. Miser's episodes are all like that. Dozens of them.

Besides, I think we treat him rather well, all considered. Every time he returns, we interact with him, even if it is with a bit of an edge. The forum never truly calls for his head until he has a meltdown.

I don't know, I kind of like to encourage his meltdowns. If he's going to be annoying he might as well be funny and annoying.

1 hour ago, popcorn's snare said:

Miser has admitted to an 8mg a day Xanax habit.  For those of you confused with some other benzo dosages like valium or klonopin, 8mg is a metric fuck ton- thats 4 full bars a day every day.  He is dependent on them.  Xanax is known to disrupt memory pretty significantly.  We're dealing with a literal memento character.  Benzo withdrawal is worse than opiate withdrawal, and can even cause lethal seizures.  So, poor Miser will do benzos the rest of his life.  I could seem him switching to gabapentin or phenibut, but those are GABA activators too.  In any case, he is so fucked up, he's in a benzo induced break from reality.  I wish him luck.  Lots of people are getting hooked on benzos.  But for me, this completely describes his bizarre behavior. 

It’s 4mg a day and I don’t abuse the medication. I’m 29; I’ve been on it since I was 19. At this point it really does nothing except fuck with memory and dull reality a bit. Right now, I haven’t taken any pills in approximately 24 hours, and technically my body is in what’s called an inter dose withdrawal. The physical decency is unfortunately very strong indeed. I would like to get off of them but I do not know how I would start; I know all about the various tapering procedures but im kind of afraid of true withdrawal (I went through it once when someone stolen my prescription). That said, I do appreciate you mentioning that it really is a fucked up medication. I wish it and those like it would were off the market.

and yes, considering the history and factors at play people treat me okay. It’s just a forum. 🤷🏻‍♂️

21 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Nope, everyone is a crony of mine and I direct everyone to be mean to him.

It's not that, it's more you are sort of a shit stirrer as regards me.

Miser, I don’t really know you so let’s start off on an even keel... there’s one vital question I have to ask anyone I meet before I decide if they are ok or a cunt...

Salami, yay or nay?