Sign in to follow this  
Frank Drebin

7 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT DUFF MCKAGAN Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan on his childhood dreams, Spinal Tap moments and more…

He’s one of the coolest people in rock’n’roll, but as a youngster Duff McKagan had entirely different ideas for what his future might entail…

PEOPLE THOUGHT I'D HAD A FACELIFT AT 31

“When I got sober in 1994, for the first year I really didn’t go anywhere. All I did was martial arts and ride my mountain bike. But at the end of being fucked up I was bloated, because everything was basically shutting down. But then I did a show with [former Sex Pistols guitarist] Steve Jones at The Viper Room [in California]. And when people saw me, because I’d lost weight, they said I’d had a facelift! I was 31 years old and they thought I’d had plastic surgery.”

http://www.kerrang.com/features/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-duff-mckagan/

Tommy was infinitely more creative and talented than Duff, wish he was still there. Plus it would have been hilarious to watch Slash come back without Duff, which he would have done no question, despite the delusions some have about his "integrity" (they insisted for years Slash would be AFD 5 + Sorum or nothing, LOL).

Edited by shadowofthewave

19 hours ago, uruguns said:

7 things you probably don't care about Duff Mckagan

18 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

nobody gives a fuck about Fudd McGaygan

18 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

biggest wanker in music as far as I'm concerned. What a poser. 

9 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

He's a big Armani wearing, spineless phoney.

1 hour ago, Doctor Dom said:

#8:  he's a big girl's blouse

7 minutes ago, default_ said:

Duff should get back into coke. I seriously miss junkie Stinson.

source.gif