Sign in to follow this  
Ironfin

Parasite

Great film. All main movies from 2019 (Parasite, Joker, Midsommar, Bacurau, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood) are practically the same: carnage, mostly against the rich. Only one who wasn't against the rich was Tarantino's, which may be the reason it got barely any award.

It's the zeitgeist. Then when in 2026 or 7 when there's some kind of all-out mayhem, people will be like "who could have seen it coming?!"

The end of Once Upon A time is one of the funniest things I’ve watched for in a long time. What a film. Agree with your after thoughts n it’s already happening. 

Oh yeah, Parasite is a damn good movie. You guys should watch "The Wailing" as well, it's also Korean and I  think it's superior to Parasite actually.

24 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

I guess you guys know better.

Keep that in mind before making any other post forcing your brazilianness on the users here.

Auad was promoting the new Sepultura record around here. That's fine. Sepultura is a well-known, acclaimed band. They are one of the main forces in thrash metal history. Now, Bacurau? That's gotta be a joke.