Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

List of possible Miser threads

Easy, look at every thread that's already made and not in the first 4 lines of the first page, he'll just keep vomiting them back up and blame it on the Xanax.

A Comprehensive and Chronological Study of the Hairline of Axl Rose between 1993 and 2015
Threads about Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, 1970s rock  bands, 1960s rock bands
Threads about rock n' roll fashion and/or 1960s fashion
How awesome Grunge was

How the Craft, the Crow, and Interview with a Vampire are among my favorite movies
Threads about how awesome Trump is
Threads about the Occult as a science
Threads about Gnosticism 
Threads about the 1990s specifically the mid 90s 
Threads about Gilby Clarke, Izzy Stradlin, Paul Tobias and the "lost" mid 1990s GN'R record
Threads about Hardschool
Threads about vintage video and computer games
Threads about Breaking Bad and the Sopranos
Threads about interior home design and botany/gardening

Edited by Knuckles

i have been here for a year and a half, i know that miser is obsessed with uncle Axl's hairline but what is he actually famous/hated for?

Edited by Dreyfus

5 minutes ago, Dreyfus said:

i have been here for a year and a half, i know that miser is obsessed with uncle Axl's hairline but what is he actually famous\hated for?

lotta things

Just now, Dreyfus said:

i have been here for a year and a half, i know that miser is obsessed with uncle Axl's hairline but what is he actually famous\hated for?

Being an overall terrible person. Hard to find because he throws tantrums and posts such vile shit that he's had at least 20 accounts deleted.

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

Being an overall terrible person. Hard to find because he throws tantrums and posts such vile shit that he's had at least 20 accounts deleted.

why has he not had his current alt deleted? he sounds like a horrible Brazilian 

Edited by Dreyfus

Well he already demanded to be banned until 2023, so no one really knows.

5 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Well he already demanded to be banned until 2023, so no one really knows.

you and your wife are the two most hateful people i've ever met

5 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Alright then.

You are so pussy whipped that you hate me because your wife demands you do. Probably withholds sex if you don't harass me. She's a real vile TWAT with the mentality of a 15 year old slut despite being almost 50. So you made your own fuckin bed with your shit whore of a wife. Not my fault.

6 hours ago, Dreyfus said:

i have been here for a year and a half, i know that miser is obsessed with uncle Axl's hairline but what is he actually famous/hated for?

Remember this question?

6 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

...and this answer?

13 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Remember this question?

...and this answer?

Who is the worse person:

A 35 year old woman with a kid who got her jollies out of harassing, mocking and belittling an 18 year old kid whose mother was suffering from Hepatitis C and cirhossis of the liver and using her charm to get others to do the same, while claiming it was all in good fun and pretending to be my friend, and then having her little daughter also verbally fucking assault me in the middle of a Skype chat? Meanwhile she went from alcoholic guy she met on here to another alcoholic guy she met on here and was introducing each to her daughter as their "new dad" and even invited me to come via Skype to her wedding toward a now non active member in Vegas. While at the same time talking shit and mocking me behind my back.

Or the guy who has tried his best to move on from all that shit only to be harassed by you because you can't fucking accept accountability for the fact that your wife was a raging cunt and a bully to a stupid immature kid almost 20 years younger than her, who tries his best to be a better person but continues to get shit on cause of things that happened a DECADE ago. Maybe I wouldn't be so fucking defensive if people would just let the past shit die and actually you know, not treat me like I'm Adolf fucking Hitler and pretty much go not too short of saying they hope I die - again cause of stuff from TEN YEARS AGO.

You wanted it? You got it. It's been a LONG time coming. I've asked you REPEATEDLY over the years to just leave me the fuck be and have it be where we don't interact; I've written you apologies; I've offered to bury the hatchet. but you're a fucking sadist and miserable scumbag that it's more fun to be a fucking prick. But why am I surprised? You're married to who you're married to and maybe you were fucked in the head to begin with or maybe her toxic waste bin of a cunt infected your brain; I don't know. Nor do I give a fuck.

Edited by Knuckles

Yes, you're clearly quite indifferent.

Also why did you let this thread sit here for 6 hours and all of a sudden decide to go tarded?

Edited by AxlisOld

6 hours ago, Knuckles said:

You are so pussy whipped that you hate me because your wife demands you do. Probably withholds sex if you don't harass me. She's a real vile TWAT with the mentality of a 15 year old slut despite being almost 50. So you made your own fuckin bed with your shit whore of a wife. Not my fault.

3p6cu6.jpg

I would like to have miser interviewed by someone with a really bad stutter on live tv just to see who sounds more retarded.