Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

New Cover for upcoming tour

Recommended Posts

Take a look at Vince Neil at the moment, then go ahead and continue on and on with the relentless "Axl is so fat" remarks".

 

I don't get it. I think he's less concerned with his appearance than you are. A complete stranger. Let him be happy with his extra baggage, however excessive it may or may not be.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Take a look at Vince Neil at the moment, then go ahead and continue on and on with the relentless "Axl is so fat" remarks".

 

I don't get it. I think he's less concerned with his appearance than you are. A complete stranger. Let him be happy with his extra baggage, however excessive it may or may not be.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

 

I don't get it. I think he's less concerned with his appearance than you are.

 

 

 

Clearly.

 

Anyway:

 

Shut the fuck up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Booooo.....Dreyfus.....bring back the old avatar, it was perfect!!!

i will bring it back if GNR release a new Album this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Booooo.....Dreyfus.....bring back the old avatar, it was perfect!!!

 

45 minutes ago, Dreyfus said:

i will bring it back if GNR release a new Album this year

RIP Old dreyfus avatar

Gone but not forgotten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Booooo.....Dreyfus.....bring back the old avatar, it was perfect!!!

Look at him there, with his fancy teeth. Notions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...