Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

Is Axl suing because none of us will pay to see his shitty band?

Anybody think this is just the beginning of the next trend for TB. First they get all the Youtube videos taken down, and now are they moving to the fan sites?

They have already gone after Mygnr, somehow taking away the sites ability to post videos of GNR music even though they are posted on 3rd party sites.

And now this shit here.

They want to control what people can say about them. They want to make it so the only choice for GNR forums are 1 of the 3 that they control.

This is not acceptable,

GNR is about fighting back and not being silenced. But they expect the fans to do just that?

WTF , how did it come to this.

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

Anybody think this is just the beginning of the next trend for TB. First they get all the Youtube videos taken down, and now are they moving to the fan sites?

They have already gone after Mygnr, somehow taking away the sites ability to post videos of GNR music even though they are posted on 3rd party sites.

And now this shit here.

They want to control what people can say about them. They want to make it so the only choice for GNR forums are 1 of the 3 that they control.

This is not acceptable,

GNR is about fighting back and not being silenced. But they expect the fans to do just that?

WTF , how did it come to this.

Gnr is about what? Lmao.

Is there any more detail about what's happened because i've read every thread and can't see where it was even announced?

If I can get a cheap as fuck ticket I might go and wait down the front just to hold up a sign saying "FUCK YOU, YOU SHIT FAT CUNT FROM GUNSNFNROSES FORUM" and the Fatcon meme. 

1 hour ago, Salsh Borski said:

Instead of Apples and Pears for stairs we need greasier versions... 

Like Buckets in pairs

Instead of Dog and Bone, Chicken Bone... Trouble and Strife, Butter Knife

13 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I guess we are certified bad apples.

Maybe we can inspire geraldine to write a song about his hatred for us, help get this fuckin' album finally finished up.

You are only fooling yourself if you think that this album is going to be anything other than Slash and Duff playing on Chinese Democracy II. 

You are only fooling yourself if you think we will ever get any new music from these losers. I think the most you'll see is maybe a re-recorded version of Lard School with some slash and duff on it, and they'll market it like it's something groundbreaking like they did with shadow of your love, even though we've all heard that fucking song 30 years ago. 

New old music played by the old new guys. It’s a  album titled or a tattoo of girl called Ruby that plays cards for shots of gin.