Sign in to follow this  
auad

2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

When do you think Fat Band will actually retire (assuming this lineup stays together)? I mean purely in terms of Fatty's voice and how long he can get away with it. Personally I really can't see him beyond 65 and even that's a push. If they do at some point get a record out (LOL) the most I can imagine is one loop of the world doing that followed by a farewell tour (although more likely Fatty just quietly goes away than announces retirement from touring Guns). And as far as playing new shit off a record, let's assume that a good chunk of the vocals are from 1999-2010 and shit that he couldn't even pull off live back then e.g. Twat/Prostitute. And probably even any newer vocals will be balls to the wall in the studio. 

I can see them doing an AFD 40th anniversary tour (Oh shit I'm gonna be 40 too) in 2027. They'll keep touring NITL until then with no new music. 

10 minutes ago, auad said:

Stop the machines!!!

Ashba is coming back to the boat!!

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any shitter.

Just now, Towelie said:

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any shitter.

We should Riot and Loot the cities to protest against the release of this Shit

I’d rather my house was looted and then burned down by rioters as I lay helpless in bed with coronavirus than listen to or see anything by Ashba.

1 hour ago, auad said:

Fat Alex doesn't have any biological children and Doof probably neither, because you can't really make a woman pregnant when you have a vagina. Doof has therefore been rendered a cuck and these are his stepdaughters.

3 hours ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Fat Alex doesn't have any biological children and Doof probably neither, because you can't really make a woman pregnant when you have a vagina. Doof has therefore been rendered a cuck and these are his stepdaughters.

Maybe Doof is the mother