Sign in to follow this  
auad

2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

The official Insta just posted some shit about rescheduling the N.A. tour "out of an abundance of caution." I don't even know where to start with that bizarre, amateurish statement. Like they had a choice. 

Jesus christ....this tour is seriously going to last forever. Never, not once did I think Covid-19 would cause the extension of the worlds most ridiculous 4 (5,6,?,?) year tour. 

6 hours ago, auad said:

Is that photoshoped to shit or what? He can’t have that sunken face with that massive gut. Or maybe it’s just the lighting and i’m making up shit.

Just to think they are just waiting for things to get reasonably normal so that they can go back to the same thing they have been doing since 2016... It's like, they can't wait to exploit Brazilians and soccer moms again. These people are disgusting.

5 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Is that photoshoped to shit or what? He can’t have that sunken face with that massive gut. Or maybe it’s just the lighting and i’m making up shit.

All things considered...

5 hours ago, maynard said:

Just to think they are just waiting for things to get reasonably normal so that they can go back to the same thing they have been doing since 2016... It's like, they can't wait to exploit Brazilians and soccer moms again. These people are disgusting.

Objectively speaking: SHIT! :lolzers:

Some Ashba for your quarantine guys...beautiful rendition of “Drive”(The Car’s song)...this Gibson is really cool!

to pourists...some Salsh here:

I got a email from GNR about the Hell tour polo and t shirt. I wouldn’t mind them. Very tasteful.

I want the Covid 45 one because it’s unwearable.

As refugee with no address or identity it’s hard to shop online. I tried to do some banking yesterday and without proof of address you might as well just close your account. They can’t do anything. 

I guess all rock stars have their share of absolute fucking nightmare psychopaths, but the only ones I've ever been exposed to are Axl fanatics.

And it made sense.   In 1988.

But when I see shit like it sends shivers down my spine.  That's true mental illness.  That's murder/suicide eating body parts shit right there.

Does Eddie Vedder's fans want to murder and eat him?  Do Beck's?   Do Red Hot Chili Peppers'?   What in the fuck IS it with this band, and these fans???

18 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I guess all rock stars have their share of absolute fucking nightmare psychopaths, but the only ones I've ever been exposed to are Axl fanatics.

And it made sense.   In 1988.

But when I see shit like it sends shivers down my spine.  That's true mental illness.  That's murder/suicide eating body parts shit right there.

Does Eddie Vedder's fans want to murder and eat him?  Do Beck's?   Do Red Hot Chili Peppers'?   What in the fuck IS it with this band, and these fans???

There’s always one. It’s just you or we know more about this band. If you know who’s stalking a band you prob are paying too much attention. I don’t even know who stalking me and I’m more famous than Axl at this point. 

17 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

x4VBnxU.png

ljuD35D.png

Hate to say it, but the fatman looks fantastic on the first pic for a 56-year old. Kinda reminds me of a very slightly thinner 2001 Axl. He should never have cut his hair

5 hours ago, JordanRose said:

Anyone know if anyone made like an mp3/flac audio boot from the House of Blue pro shot after it leaked?

I ripped the audio into one MP3 but it's only 128.  And I have the video but it's 1.4 gigs.   And I have the old audio we've had forever.

You want any of that?