2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

40 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

Jesus :lol:

I'm at Cultura at the moment, just saw it lol

what exactly did i miss? cause idk Portuguese 

29 minutes ago, Dreyfus said:

what exactly did i miss? cause idk Portuguese 

7 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Yes, somebody please translate what it says while one of TB is crushed by an elephant below

1581106238876.jpg

what is written on the top of the pirate dvd back cover is something like this: "Axel taking oxygen to maintain the performance ... crazy crowd singing and vibrating with each song"

8 hours ago, auad said:

@maynard @ManetsBR @suiccidematt

I saw this GnR pirated DVD at the Cultura bookshop in SP, and I couldn't resist taking pictures to show you ... read the text at the beginning of this back cover ... hilarious ...

IrPwRyxb_o.jpg

Ive seem this shit at the Saraiva Mega Store at Shopping Santa Cruz, there was also that HUUGE Stones book on sale for 15 bucks. I got the book.

6 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Same fucking setlist for 20 years. Except for Sorry and Street of Dreams, because he's too fat to sing those. 

When I saw him sing Street Of Dreams in 2011 (twice lol) he was still pretty good on it. He could've done it well on the 2016 tour.

Sorry has never been good with the mickey vocals, directly followed by the raspy album vocals in the background ("you got all the answers, you know everything..." etc) but it was alright in 2016 when Melissa was almost as loud as Axl.

1 hour ago, default_ said:

Ive seem this shit at the Saraiva Mega Store at Shopping Santa Cruz, there was also that HUUGE Stones book on sale for 15 bucks. I got the book.

Nice!

I forgot that you are br!
I will include you in future posts!
what city do you live in?

So are GNR and SP co-headlining? Tossing a coin? Will gnr headline?

How could Gnr follow a SP show? The quality drop will be extremely noticeable. Corgan alone can put Alex and Solsh to shame.

47 minutes ago, wasted said:

Great set list though. 

Yeah...some good GnR’s shows happened in 2012. This is a good performance from the DVD:

6 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

So are GNR and SP co-headlining? Tossing a coin? Will gnr headline?

How could Gnr follow a SP show? The quality drop will be extremely noticeable. Corgan alone can put Alex and Solsh to shame.

GnR will headline Lolapalloza in SP, next april.

Edited by auad

On 2/21/2020 at 2:40 AM, ludurigan said:

translation including fucked-up typos (Axel for Axl, ensane for insane) converted to English:

A mega production, great hits played live, Axel breathing oxygen to be able to keep going... and a crowd of ensane fans, singing and vibrating for each song. All of this can bee seen at this great Guns show!

Brilliant, I want 'breathing oxygen to keep going' to be alongside 'less bloated and cracking jokes'