Sign in to follow this  
auad

2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

7 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Jar-mo says that South America is getting the same old shitlist because it is too expensive to drag a new screen through the jungle. New Chapter starts in Europe and North America. Not sure if this is damage control due to lousy ticket sales or if he actually believes what he is saying. 

Whaat? Ah fuck this shit. Assholes.

I mean, it's not that I expected them to change anything, it's just that announcing it beforehand that they won't, and that it will be saved for a later leg is too much assholery, with like, people who bought it actually thinking there would be something new because, you know, you idiots said that it would? I never believed and don't believe a word they say now, but it makes me wonder if they even think this shit throw or if they just say whatever fucking random excuse they come up with on spot. How can you openly deceive fans like this.

By 2021 MacDaddy will be able to host a full 20,000 seater concert, backing band with Tracy Roberta n Teddy, 3 non entity endless nameless keyboard players and a punk non gender as fuck genderless fuck on his own body acting as the venue without ever having left his bed. TB are having him measured for a floor plan as I type. Geraldine Fest.

21 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRAUD ACT KNOWN AS "GUNS N' ROSES"

THE SINGER IS FAT

THE GUITARIST IS SHIT

THE PERFORMANCES ARE TERRIBLE

GO AND SEE ANOTHER BAND INSTEAD

AND..

There singer is another self righteous, out of touch, multi millionaire liberal.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Coming soon to a stadium near you!

Tour Leg Wars: Episode XLII - Duel of the FATs

yvSh3Ri.png

I don't think there's a stage on earth that could support that much weight. 

9 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

I mean, it's not that I expected them to change anything, it's just that announcing it beforehand that they won't, and that it will be saved for a later leg is too much assholery, with like, people who bought it actually thinking there would be something new because, you know, you idiots said that it would? I never believed and don't believe a word they say now, but it makes me wonder if they even think this shit throw or if they just say whatever fucking random excuse they come up with on spot. How can you openly deceive fans like this.

I think the plan is to double dip in South America. In the summer of 2021 they will be back again with a whole bunch of new songs.

If Axl is working to the 12 year Chinese Zodiac cycle, CD came out in 2008. It’s 2020. It’s a new cycle 2021?

Here's what's going to happen. South America gets the same old song and dance. Europe and North America get same old song and dance plus Hard School and Quick Song. Then they drop the album on spotify sometime in the fall and embark on a Chinese Democracy II winter arena tour of North America. 

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Here's what's going to happen. South America gets the same old song and dance. Europe and North America get same old song and dance plus Hard School and Quick Song. Then they drop the album on spotify sometime in the fall and embark on a Chinese Democracy II winter arena tour of North America. 

It’s gonna be cold, ice cold. 

22 hours ago, John Bonham said:

FB_IMG_1581604770752.jpg

"2020 Tour"

How creative

They left out Ibs after 2020

19 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQin8J0VBHkmdu-REk7HTY

The album could called 2020.

The title has a deadline built into it so they can blow right past it. 2020 comes out in 2021.

“Better Late Than Never Tour 2021”

On 2/13/2020 at 2:16 PM, ManetsBR said:

Check this man!

I've been weighing up the UK ticket prices to see if I can make a show this year and its got to be financially fisable for me to do so, those prices are higher than a weekly wage for a lot of people. 

Edited by Frank Drebin