Sign in to follow this  
auad

2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

In all seriousness, I wouldnt go if someone gave me tickets & rented me a Limo. I cant listen to him longer than a single verse before I wanna rip my ears off. He cant even pull off MM in tune anymore. Its pathetic.

Out of curiosity, I checked how the tickets were selling for the Seattle show. There's still plenty of tickets in every section.

I got a ticket to see the Rolling Stones in Vancouver instead.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRAUD ACT KNOWN AS "GUNS N' ROSES"

THE SINGER IS FAT

THE GUITARIST IS SHIT

THE PERFORMANCES ARE TERRIBLE

GO AND SEE ANOTHER BAND INSTEAD

What about Frank? he's more worse than fatty!

7 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

DO NOT SUPPORT THE FRAUD ACT KNOWN AS "GUNS N' ROSES"

THE SINGER IS FAT

THE GUITARIST IS SHIT

THE PERFORMANCES ARE TERRIBLE

GO AND SEE ANOTHER BAND INSTEAD

Which guitarist?

:awesome:

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Jar-mo says that South America is getting the same old shitlist because it is too expensive to drag a new screen through the jungle. New Chapter starts in Europe and North America. Not sure if this is damage control due to lousy ticket sales or if he actually believes what he is saying. 

In a way it makes sense. Aren’t they

only playing festivals there (lollapalooza)?

The “new chapter” probably means brand new tacky videos being played on the screens while the band plays.

I wonder if they’ll add any new brands to the product placement shit they do at every show. Fucking sellouts.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

All y'all are just HATERZ.

I still like Guns N' Roses.

There.  I said it, OK?   It's not like I sucked my dog's dick or anything.   I just happen to be a fan of a washed up fat shit 80s nostalgia band.

I’m with you! Still a fan.

I'm going to see if I can score a cheap or free ticket to the Dublin gig and I'm going to troll the shit out of fatty in person. Don't give a fuck if I'm thrown out. Bring it on Team Braziltards 

How can anyone still be a fan of GNR? Their catalogue is so short, all their songs are completely overplayed at this point. Old shows won't bring you anything positive, it's like a complete different band that is well dead and buried. I don't need to talk about the present days.

Sure, if you want to listen to them go for it, I'm not a fucking communist who wants to control someone's life or thoughts. It's just... there are better bands out there. There are old artists who are still more exciting to follow than GNR.