Sign in to follow this  
auad

2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

I’m a sucker. Said I wouldn’t....but pit tickets popped up for Fenway during presale and I grabbed them 

Edited by Trin9498

I've seen GNR 12 times in the last 10 years. Honestly never thought I'd skip a tour that was coming relatively close to me. But the ticket prices, no new music + Axl's ridiculous deterioration made it an easy choice. They're still my favourite band, but it's just sad to watch them these last few years...

6 hours ago, auad said:

I think Axl customized the shirt before he went onstage.

1580950469787.jpg

Edited by RedHook

Someone here should go to a concert and try to start the crowd to chant "we want new music" or "play a new song" or something like that.

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Someone here should go to a concert and try to start the crowd to chant "we want new music" or "play a new song" or something like that.

Most of the morons who pay to go to these shows are too dumb. They think by sucking Axl's fat ass "good things come to those who wait" while they continue to pay hundreds for this same rehashed fat tour. 

I doubt people who go to the shows want new music that much. The question is how do you sell...wait a second why don’t they sell the album with the show ticket? Or you buy the album to get a ticket to a show. How many people go to these shows a year? 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I doubt people who go to the shows want new music that much. The question is how do you sell...wait a second why don’t they sell the album with the show ticket? Or you buy the album to get a ticket to a show. How many people go to these shows a year? 

Free album with ticket is very common and the GNR guys know this tactic well. 

Slash's last tour came with free download of Living the Dream album, and Duff went a step further and included free CD's of his Tendershit album with ticket to the show's on the U.S. Tour.

Edited by RedHook

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

Free album with ticket is very common and the GNR guys know this tactic well. 

Slash's last tour came with free download of Living the Dream album, and Duff went a step further and included free CD's of his Tendershit album with ticket to the show's on the U.S. Tour.

Does that free ticket translate to a sale. So if they play a show to 50k stadium is that 50k album sales? 

Apart from rom sales at least it gets the album out there. How many of these show breeders buy CD after hearing Better live? 

Apple Music kind of destroyed albums. You are just lost inside the machine of noise. 

21 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Contact ticketmaster now and tell 'em that Large Marge sent you to buy GNR tickets.

Can we get a photoshop mashup of axl and large marge?

So Smashing Pumpkins will open for GNR.

Great band, but their last show was awfully long, it dragged... just like a gnr show. But the pumpkins sounded amazing, billy can shred like the best.

funny thing: they did with D’arcy the same bs that gnr pulled on Steven before the whole thing started.

1 hour ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Yeah..... Axl looks fucking awful. 

::Laughs::

http://ibb.co/DLM2xnc

I think it's more about how he sounds. If he sounded like Axl Rose, he could be as fat as he wants, have whatever ridiculous haircut he wants, and nobody would care. 

Besides, any pictures taken from official gnr, or gnr members social media are bound to be more flattering angles and possibly even photoshopped. 

The guy looks like fat sweaty shit. 

1 hour ago, maynard said:

@auad :lol:

Imagine having a YT channel to make long-ass videos about GNR stuff we can't even tell if it's true.

😜