Sign in to follow this  
auad

2020 Monster Stadium Shit Tour Official Thread

RjGhIFiR_o.jpeg

Yes fuckers...let’s put all the links of this shit tour here.

89535.gif

Guns N’ Roses, the volatile hair-metal titans who returned to the live music scene in 2016 after near two decades of separation between frontman Axl Rose and guitarist Slash, will be back on the road this summer with a new North American 2020 tour, including a date at New Jersey’s largest venue.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/2020/02/guns-n-roses-will-return-to-nj-with-monster-stadium-show-this-summer-how-to-get-tickets.html?outputType=amp

GNR.jpg?w=980&q=75

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-2020-north-american-tour/

Edited by auad

Unfortunately it's not named Larger Than Life. I guess they don't even give a shit to name to the tour anymore? Guns N' Roses 2020?

Go fuck yourselves. Unless you released 2000 Intentions, 2020 Intentions, whatever, you could make a cool thing out of it. But no, let's go for the medieval skeleton theme. At least the Vegas residency was openly ridiculous.

GUNS N' ROSES COMING TO NORTH AMERICA
NA640.jpg
GUNS N' ROSES TO DOMINATE NEW DECADE WITH LARGER-THAN-LIFE GLOBAL STADIUM TOUR 

Guns N’ Roses announced North American dates as part of their epic 2020 worldwide stadium tour this summer. The colossal Guns N’ Roses 2020 Tourwill steamroll through Toronto, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Lisbon, London, Prague and so many more. GNR will be the first ever rock band to perform at the long-awaited Los Angeles SoFi Stadium and will hit MetLife Stadium on the opposite coast, home of the New York Giants and New York Jets. 

Get on the Nightrain for first shot at tickets beginning FEBRUARY 4th at 10 AM local time. 

Nightrain Presale for Milwaukee, WI will start FEBRUARY 5th at 10 AM local time. 

Active NIGHTRAIN members will see their UNIQUE presale code displayed on the TOUR page after logging in. 

Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning FEBRUARY 7th at Noonlocal time. 

If you are not currently a member of Nightrain, check out the Nightrain packages below and come join us o

FATTER THAN LIFE TOUR

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

HOLY

FUCK

:rofl-lol:

THIS BAND CANNOT GET ANY MORE SHIT

655937241658425350.png?v=1

Edited by Dr. Strangelove

reminds me of a Soundgarden album title or something. Making an album as good as Superunknown wouldn’t  be a bad idea. 

Edited by wasted

I don't know why but i'm actually surprised they're gonna going into a fifth year playing the same old fucking shit as fat lad continues to deteriorate. 

Should be called the  "Sounding Worse Than Ever Tour". Coming to make your ears cry. Litterally. 

13 hours ago, wasted said:

reminds me of a Soundgarden album title or something. Making an album as good as Superunknown would be a bad idea. 

Except if it were Soundgarden, an album title would have been followed up by an actual album. 

6 hours ago, AG Barr said:

Except if it were Soundgarden, an album title would have been followed up by an actual album. 

Soundgarden and Faith No More don’t actually have much bigger discographies than Guns. 

What I don’t see is why this line up puts out an album. What style of album are they missing? What new song do they need for a show? 

I guess a mix AFD, Lies, UYI, CD as a self titled. But is it just a retread. GNR always do something different. Bands like Soundgarden or Faith almost the same thing. I could see a more scattershot CD like the UYI set but even more varied. To take the CD era stuff and older stuff and add new things and put out a 30 song album.