RedHook

Are they really gonna try a U.S. Stadium tour with no New Album? Larger Than Life: Fat Tour 2020

On 2/12/2020 at 3:36 AM, Faxl Rows said:

Imagine if sessions for a new album turned into a 96/97 style meltdown, leading to all the band gradually quitting (except Dizzy), and Axl trying to do Nu GNR all over again 

I think Axl has gotten too old and Fat to do Nu GNR again. He had to take years off to sit on his ass last time and he was relatively young then.

Edited by RedHook

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

I think Axl has gotten too old and Fat to do Nu GNR again. He had to take years off to sit on his ass last time and he was relatively young then.

Oh absolutely, it'd just be so funny and sad if he tried to though 😂 the long awaited reunion just falls to shit and he's back in 97 all over again 

5 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Do they have the same type of audience though? 3 Doors Down are that band you listen to when your wife/girlfriend has cucked you. 

And GBR is a band of cucks, so I guess theyd be pleased to enjoy the opening act.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Has GNR played Vietnam on this tour? 

From this picture I found it appears the flamepots they used during Welcome to the Jungle may have gotten out of control.

ApocalypseNow-napalm.png

5 hours ago, RedHook said:

From this picture I found it appears the flamepots they used during Welcome to the Jungle may have gotten out of control.

ApocalypseNow-napalm.png

I think Beta burned the rice 

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Fucking tiger man! Axl's gotta get back in touch with his spirit animal. 

I don't know, it seems like something shut off inside Axl when the reunion tour started. 

I believe he did hint a couple times that the reunion was always part of his plan. Is this his end game, the point where he emotionally checks out and just doesn't care anymore.

4 hours ago, RedHook said:

I don't know, it seems like something shut off inside Axl when the reunion tour started. 

I believe he did hint a couple times that the reunion was always part of his plan. Is this his end game, the point where he emotionally checks out and just doesn't care anymore.

I think being late is key to how fired up his vocals are. 

8 hours ago, RedHook said:

Axl lost his main muse –his anger–, and never found a replacement. The other muse was/is Stephanie, but that only got us ballads.

4 hours ago, wasted said:

I think being late is key to how fired up his vocals are. 

I think being late was the result of doing blow, which also helped with the rasp.

Edited by Tremolo

1 hour ago, Tremolo said:

Axl los his main muse –his anger–, and never found a replacement. The other muse was/is Stephanie, but that only got us ballads.

I think being late was the result of doing blow, which also helped with the rasp.

But he was late because he was warming up his voice after doing blow. Now he’s on time without doing blow but doesn’t warm up voice. You’ve got to fuck up in someway. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

But he was late because he was warming up his voice after doing blow. Now he’s on time without doing blow but doesn’t warm up voice. You’ve got to fuck up in someway. 

We need to get Guns N Roses back on drugs!