Sign in to follow this  
ManetsBR

Brazilian music is actually the best in the world and you're all dumb

Americans think they know what immigration and miscegenation is like. You have no idea.

Brazil is the true heir to the Holy Roman Empire. People complain about so many immigrants in Europe right now. Well, let me tell you, that resembles much more the idealistic vision of what society should and wants to be, consdering the Romans vision itself is based on a platonic greek vision, full of immigrants, famine, war and shit as a whole. Brazil, on the other hand, has been facing this reality since it's very first beggining. Much like the USA, really, but miscegenation in the USA was smaller than in Brazil. Brazil has, for example, the second biggest japanese population after Japan. The USA went more for the imperialistic and warside of the Roman Empire. Your capital, clearly, is the obvious signaling of that motive - it's practically a reconstruction of someone's dream of Rome.

Now look at our capital, the brazilian capital, Brasília. Look it up, that's what future is gonna look like. It's gonna sound like bossa-nova. Not that you don't have that cultural exchange and consumption logic going on, but due to Brazil's formation it's much more prominent here. There was US money involved in ripping apart the brazilian music range in the world, which came to a dangerous degree when Frank Sinatra recorded an album of Tom Jobim songs. Since then, and mainly since the 90s when later-impeached president Collor and his cowgirl of af a wife took office, an US-ripoff country has taken told of popular brazilian music, maybe you don't know that.

And now we have this imbecile of an american cock-sucker of a president selling everything to the US and cutting the national culture budget. This is imperialism. We are practically obliged to watch your shitty films, while Brazil had one of the best cinema productions in the world in 2019, with instant classics like Bacurau and critically acclaimed pieces like The Invisible Life and Edge of Democracy. But no, what's sold to me is your shitty Star Wars. Go fuck yourselves.

Brazil is what real canibalism looks like. You're just phony liberals, you don't wanna free shit.

In other words, this is avant-garde, so far. The rest is SHIT.

20 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Just wanna quote this shit for posterity after Manets sobers up and deletes it.

His having a “rio 2011 is the best concert gnr has ever done old or new” moment. A millennial moment if you will.

Is there anyone even left in Brazil? Europe is overrun with you lot the past few years. Seems like you can't wait to escape your wonderful country. 

Brazilian music is actually the best in the world and you're all dumb

Brazilian management on the other hand sucks ass pretty much.   

3 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Is there anyone even left in Brazil? Europe is overrun with you lot the past few years. Seems like you can't wait to escape your wonderful country. 

You just dicovered the phenomenon of emigration. It has happened the other way around too. (Europeans arriving LatAm becuase of wars and shit).

Get over it bro.

5UmR0br.png

Edited by uruguns

Sometimes uruguns make me cringe but manets makes me cringe harder. Sometimes it's the other way around. Seriously, sometimes I think Ragnar was right and I'm living among monkeys.

deelowbrown, you picked one of the best!

Also, maynard and the strange phenomenon of the self-xenophobic. You know we have a name for that here, the Mutt Complex. Maynard thinks poor Brazil is so poor and shity, look how he only picked jokes of songs, he doesn't like anything related to Brazil, because nothing here gets done right, right? Brazilians are lazy, they like to party hmpf, this motherfucking samba, monkey music right? Unlike the Great America! Pathetic. All maynard wanted was to be able to eat a fat sausage for breakfast everyday until he gets fat enough to pass as a native north-american, so he wouldn't have to be scared of those terrifying mulatas dancing samba in front of him anymore. Imperialism worked so well in you, yankee cocksucker. I think it would please us both if you'd stop calling yourself brazilian.

You got what I meant by native north-american.

And I stand for what I said. And thanks for the elite, I was gravely unaware, will quit my job immediately.