Sign in to follow this  
deelowbrown

The Day of the Fat

Ok, so having conceived this for awhile now, here are my plans for an intervention.

It will take 6-7 of us to meet up early in the morning of a show.  Sobriety is a necessity, at least until the end of the show.

The downside is that we may go to jail, and our nutsacks may smell of that special mustard/onion stench for 24-48 hours.  If you are in, let me know.  Details are guarded closely for now :)

Edited by deelowbrown

Night of the Living Fat and Dawn of the Fat need to happen first. Guns N' Roses trapped inside a food court. I would pay to watch that show.

1 hour ago, deelowbrown said:

Ok, so having conceived this for awhile now, here are my plans for an intervention.

It will take 6-7 of us to meet up early in the morning of a show.  Sobriety is a necessity, at least until the end of the show.

The downside is that we may go to jail, and our nutsacks may smell of that special mustard/onion stench for 24-48 hours.  If you are in, let me know.  Details are guarded closely for now :)

Are you gonna steal all of Axl's Taco Bell, so he leaves the arena, cancels the show and watches basketball in his hotel room while he waits for more taco bell to be delivered.

Axl was overheard yelling "see you in food court" at a live nation promoter after they failed to provide him with his traditional post show meal of cubed pepperoni pizza and crazy bread. 

Whatever it is, I'm In.

Let's bring down the fat red heads operation,

fuck him for not releasing music in over 10 years.

With the right plan I believe FATCON 1 can be achieved.

Believe FATCON 1 2020

Believe FATCON 1 2020

Believe FATCON 1 2020

Believe FATCON 1 2020

1066934_84cb_625x1000.jpg

Edited by RedHook