Sign in to follow this  
GnRLiars

Slash now backtracking on a new album

20 hours ago, John Bonham said:

For me, it's the McChicken

Unlike GNR, the McChicken delivers flavor, sustenance, and comfort at a modest price

based

the cheap one is called the junior chicken here and is a little spicy compared to the bland $5 mcchicken with its sesame shit bun and unseasoned patty

mcdonalds-junior-chicken.jpg?$Product_De

Has the industry changed that much since the last Miles and Slash album? Hint to Slash - copy that process

Edited by Trin9498

Just now, Trin9498 said:

Has the right industry changed that much since the last Miles and Slash album? Hint to Slash - copy that process

What they should do is quit the axl rose show, and all join Ozzy"s band for his 2020 Tour, and then record a true Guns N' Ozzy style album that will be Ozzy Osbournes last album.

6 hours ago, JordanRose said:

"There's been no definitive answer on anything, and I’ll just keep keep to that,"
"Stuff is happening, but there are no specifics.

Sounds like he's being passive aggressive about Fatboy. The industry works the same way for everyone else except THIS band? He makes it sounds like nobody releases albums anymore. More likely it's just Gingerpubes and he can't say directly. 

I got that vibe too. Sounds like the lack of progress and game plan is making him cunty now.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

based

the cheap one is called the junior chicken here and is a little spicy compared to the bland $5 mcchicken with its sesame shit bun and unseasoned patty

This is the McChickens here. Black pepper flavor, mayo and plain bun. 99 cents

3 hours ago, RedHook said:

What they should do is quit the axl rose show, and all join Ozzy"s band for his 2020 Tour, and then record a true Guns N' Ozzy style album that will be Ozzy Osbournes last album.

I like this idea 

9 hours ago, Jw224 said:

Releasing albums on CD isn't something that needs to be figured out. 

Will anyone buy it on cd? 

Is it more about looking for a deal with iTunes or some streaming site?

Do they make an album or release multiple singles, I’ve seen a few eps on Apple Music. They could release 3 x 4 track eps. Then release the full

album later. 

I think they should go for the full GNR event album, maybe even put out 30 songs. Make that GNR statement then tour it to death. But would it be better to break it up into 3 parts and boost the tour every year. This is more what the music company is thinking.  This has always been the GNR problem, people are trying get more money out of it. 

Personally I think keep it simple. 

Maybe they can sell it to netflix or amazon prime. Won't most people be listening to it on their phones these days? I don't think I have bought an album in at least six years. I download and listen to music on the go through my iPod touch.

I got Apple Music so that  rendered whole life void. Now I can listen to that Faster Pussycat live album I was unsure of. 

Theres a danger they release it and no one notices. So making it only available on vinyl for the first two weeks is a good idea. It’s out but you can’t listen to it. Marketing 102.  

22 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

based

Yo man. I was in McDonald's the other day. Looking for the junior menu. 

I couldn't find it anywhere. Is it still a thing?

Junior bacon cheeseburgers were the best

10 hours ago, wasted said:

I got Apple Music so that  rendered whole life void. Now I can listen to that Faster Pussycat live album I was unsure of. 

Theres a danger they release it and no one notices. So making it only available on vinyl for the first two weeks is a good idea. It’s out but you can’t listen to it. Marketing 102.  

If it comes in an overpriced box set, you know I'll be lining up to buy it

On 1/24/2020 at 1:55 AM, wasted said:

Will anyone buy it on cd? 

Is it more about looking for a deal with iTunes or some streaming site?

Do they make an album or release multiple singles, I’ve seen a few eps on Apple Music. They could release 3 x 4 track eps. Then release the full

album later. 

I think they should go for the full GNR event album, maybe even put out 30 songs. Make that GNR statement then tour it to death. But would it be better to break it up into 3 parts and boost the tour every year. This is more what the music company is thinking.  This has always been the GNR problem, people are trying get more money out of it. 

Personally I think keep it simple. 

None of this stuff is hard, it is a process that has been in place for many years now. All they have to do is turn the album in and it'll be put on CD and streaming services by people who's job it is to do this stuff. It is not hard and Slash is just waffling out his ass because things aren't working out the way he'd like. 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:05 AM, RedHook said:

Seems Ozzy touring in 2020 is going to be about as likely as that new Guns N Roses album coming out in 2020...

On 1/23/2020 at 1:34 PM, gunsntortillas said:

"It's cool hanging with Axl again after all these years. We feel closer than ever. We have nicknames now, we didn't have those back in the day. Sometimes he calls me DJ, and other times Robin. The Robin one is kind of cool because I always liked comics growing up."-Slash

So sweet...

Duff's wife already let the cat out of the bag when she posted a comment about US GNR stadium dates later this year on twitter and then later removed the comment. Same thing happened before the reunion was announced when Duff's wife's friend Brandy Glanville spilled the beans on the reunion to TMZ before GNR announced it. Slash is trying to throw people's noses off the scent by making an ambiguous statement to some guitar magazine.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:58 PM, Jw224 said:

None of this stuff is hard, it is a process that has been in place for many years now. All they have to do is turn the album in and it'll be put on CD and streaming services by people who's job it is to do this stuff. It is not hard and Slash is just waffling out his ass because things aren't working out the way he'd like. 

I think there’s the normal way and then some weird streaming deal thing. Because it’s GNR there’s more money in it. Like how they got 14 mil up front for CD. Read that Ill formed quasi sentence again. Won’t they want 50 mil for the Reunion record?

I would pay 50 dollars for a 4 cd release. Or they can do it the normal way and make less than a Nickleback best of album. What if Living the Dream out sells the GNR reunion album? They need to put out something huge that isn’t normal. Could be series of albums or one big release. Big Release. I want at least one 20 minute song. 

Guns N' Roses albums tend to trigger stock market collapses.

If we get word that a release is imminent, keep an eye on you IRA

Axl is completely delusional is he believes anyone's gonna give them a huge advance on this new album. They waited too long, those days are over.

Edited by RedHook