Sign in to follow this  
GnRLiars

Slash now backtracking on a new album

In the limbo, welcome to the limbo

Watch it make you fucking 

Yayayayayayay yawn, yawn

Aren't there legions of people employed at labels to take care of the releasing side? Just paste your shit over cd2 and hand it over to them. They can chuck together music videos made from NITL clips and you've got a reason to make bajillions more for the next few years playing like 3 'new' songs in the set. 

Don't even worry about not being able to write anything, just paste over the album that was rumoured to be ready to go ffs

Sounds to me as if Mayor McCheese is waiting for somebody to cut him a cheque before he releases CD II. Maybe they should resurrect that old idea for CD about promoting it with a special pirate pack at Burger King. 

57 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Sounds to me as if Mayor McCheese is waiting for somebody to cut him a cheque before he releases CD II. Maybe they should resurrect that old idea for CD about promoting it with a special pirate pack at Burger King. 

For me, it's the McChicken

Unlike GNR, the McChicken delivers flavor, sustenance, and comfort at a modest price

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

For me, it's the McChicken

Unlike GNR, the McChicken delivers flavor, sustenance, and comfort at a modest price

You gotta figure that eventually the Hamburglar will get his greasy little mitts on CD II. Watch out for the fentanyl in the french fries. That shit will kill you. Recreational cheeseburger use ain't what it used to be. 

Do you think Slash was setting a smoke screen with his comments? Albums are old school but GnR is Hard School. I am still confident we will get a new album this year.

47 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Do you think Slash was setting a smoke screen with his comments? Albums are old school but GnR is Hard School. I am still confident we will get a new album this year.

Maybe if Taco Bell does a promotion like Dr Pepper did for Chinese Democracy. But instead of the fans getting free stuff they would need offer Axl free Taco's for life if Guns N Roses new album is released in 2020.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

You gotta figure that eventually the Hamburglar will get his greasy little mitts on CD II. Watch out for the fentanyl in the french fries. That shit will kill you. Recreational cheeseburger use ain't what it used to be. 

Fentanyl French Fries ?

tenor.gif?itemid=5239711

Hey, we still have the Superbowl to look forward to..... GNR AT THE SUPERBOWL STARTS NOW !!! :novembersnow:

Do they play after or before Shakira ?

Edited by axlfan88

Slash makes good points. I think at the end of the day they have to do it the Guns N Roses way. By that I mean I need a cd to slot in next to the other cds I bought. I know ok boomer but we old n shit we aren’t going to be cool releasing some iTunes YouTube Facebook. It’s more about not blowing it than making it. Just don’t completely fuck it up. Half Axl tracks, half Slash/Duff, 1 Izzy track, get Stevie on there. Bunt for the Fences!

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Slash makes good points. I think at the end of the day they have to do it the Guns N Roses way. By that I mean I need a cd to slot in next to the other cds I bought. I know ok boomer but we old n shit we aren’t going to be cool releasing some iTunes YouTube Facebook. It’s more about not blowing it than making it. Just don’t completely fuck it up. Half Axl tracks, half Slash/Duff, 1 Izzy track, get Stevie on there. Bunt for the Fences!

Releasing albums on CD isn't something that needs to be figured out. 

"There's been no definitive answer on anything, and I’ll just keep keep to that,"
"Stuff is happening, but there are no specifics.

Sounds like he's being passive aggressive about Fatboy. The industry works the same way for everyone else except THIS band? He makes it sounds like nobody releases albums anymore. More likely it's just Gingerpubes and he can't say directly.