Any chance this changes anything on how the world deals with China? I say those dirty cunts should be isolated from the rest of the world but they're too powerful now for that to happen. What do you guys think?

The right thing to do would be to isolate China and refuse to do business with them. But in America, greed and foolishness avails all else. 

57 minutes ago, GNS said:

The problem is this virus is undetectable in some people, they show no symptoms / no fever whatsoever but they will give it to you cause they won’t isolate, they feel fine and then you will get it and feel it or pass it onto someone else and they’ll get extremely sick.

this is why china cunts need to stop eating fucked up animals. Just fucking poison all bats and let them self regulate in their own misery.

People infected with the virus can be asymptomatic, but that doesn’t mean the virus is undetectable.

Undetectable means that a viral test would give you negative results when the virus is actually there (a false negative).

Depending on where you live, probably the safest thing to do is to assume that other people already have it, so it’s advised to avoid contact with others.

It is likely that many of us have it, or already had it in the past and the symptoms were very mild. The problem is not so much being infected and getting sick and dying from it. The big problem is that we act as vectors and carry this fucking virus to people who are more at risk of really getting sick and dying.

The quarantines and self-isolation measures are less for avoiding the spread of the virus and more to flatten de curve of people getting significantly ill in order to avoid collapsing the healthcare system. Basically, spreading it out in time so the very limited resources available can be used in an efficient manner.

16 minutes ago, maynard said:

Any chance this changes anything on how the world deals with China? I say those dirty cunts should be isolated from the rest of the world but they're too powerful now for that to happen. What do you guys think?

That’s absurd.

Somebody is fucking with the numbers again, either that or people have magically stopped dying.

When I went to bed 782 people had died in the U.S. its now at 785 about 10 hours later.

🙈🙉🙊

21 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Somebody is fucking with the numbers again, either that or people have magically stopped dying.

When I went to bed 782 people had died in the U.S. its now at 785 about 10 hours later.

🙈🙉🙊

it's only being updated every 24 hours?

OSAKA, March 25 (Reuters) - The Osaka Corona Hotel in western Japan has been eerily quiet and empty the past few weeks.

"Our name is extremely regrettable," Kohei Fujii, the hotel's sales director, said with a sigh as he sat in an empty cafe in the lobby.

Yeah, no fucking shit.  Oh well...no way they could have known.

43 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

it's only being updated every 24 hours?

The site I have been watching updates constantly. It keeps track of the current day and keeps adding to the total at least 5 or 6 times a day.

Its at 5,000 new cases now, still low death total at 11 today.

Edited by RedHook

41 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

OSAKA, March 25 (Reuters) - The Osaka Corona Hotel in western Japan has been eerily quiet and empty the past few weeks.

"Our name is extremely regrettable," Kohei Fujii, the hotel's sales director, said with a sigh as he sat in an empty cafe in the lobby.

Yeah, no fucking shit.  Oh well...no way they could have known.

They should change

the name to Kung Flu Inn

Edited by RedHook

4 hours ago, RedHook said:

They should change

the name to Kung Flu Inn

Right?

Even the Hanoi Hilton is called "The Garden Inn"

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Massachusetts schools closed until May 4 :max:🔫

Yeah my niece's school called and said they weren't optimistic about opening in April.

Trump's approval up to 60% from 55% on the handling of the virus.

Edited by bran

5 minutes ago, bran said:

Trump's approval up to 60% from 55% on the handling of the virus.

I am gonna send pelosi a suicide hood and hope shes ready

anyone seen the videos that facebook keeps banning showing the chinese virus at play in china?

1 video showed an apartment building, and they had the doors bolted shut from the outside so people inside couldnt leave, antoher video showed these massive trucks driving down a road spraying what i can only guess is disinfectent or some type of chemical into the atmosphere and on everything in its path.

scary fucking shit

10 minutes ago, GNS said:

anyone seen the videos that facebook keeps banning showing the chinese virus at play in china?

1 video showed an apartment building, and they had the doors bolted shut from the outside so people inside couldnt leave, antoher video showed these massive trucks driving down a road spraying what i can only guess is disinfectent or some type of chemical into the atmosphere and on everything in its path.

scary fucking shit

Yeah these go back a few months. The one where they weld apartment doors shut was fucked.

3 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Worldometers death rate keeps going up. Sixteen percent of cases end up as dead. 

They do the numbers completely wrong. The death rate in the US is about 1.29% which is slightly better than South Korea. Italy isn't in double digits and they got hammered.

12 minutes ago, bran said:

They do the numbers completely wrong. The death rate in the US is about 1.29% which is slightly better than South Korea. Italy isn't in double digits and they got hammered.

Didnt Italy attribute all deaths regardless of cause to the ching chong flu for a period?

13 minutes ago, bran said:

Not to be an ass, but do you have a source? 

Death rate % will Increase dramatically as hospitals become clogged and resources reduced and people left to their own devices and will end up succumbed to the gook flu symptoms and die if their in that age group 

23 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Not to be an ass, but do you have a source? 

Business insider. Sorry link is long but I'm on my shitty phone. US death rate 1.20% Italy 9.5% world wide 4.4%

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-death-rates-by-country-based-on-case-fatality-ratio-2020-3%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwie78bX7rboAhW1ZDUKHSVxA8cQFjANegQIChAC&usg=AOvVaw2Qlih1t7Vd6d515YDioAI9&ampcf=1

Edited by bran