4 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Honestly I'm surprised there haven't been a lot more suicides.

If they keep the panic going, there will be.

6 minutes ago, bran said:

I think it really depends, we aren't even close to the H1N1 death toll yet and we didn't lock jack shit down for that.

What happens when VirusX 2021 starts in some dirty cunt country? Do we do all of this again? The precedent has been set now. 

5 minutes ago, sixes said:

What happens when VirusX 2021 starts in some dirty cunt country? Do we do all of this again? The precedent has been set now. 

Other than stopping direct flights to and from the dirty cunt country ASAP, what else could we do? I think deciding factors would be how contagious the virus, and how serious the health risks.

I think certain safe guards will be put in

place like testing at airports. Testing everywhere. They can check your temp everywhere you go. So if it spreads again it won’t get far.

It will be like taking your belt off at customs. They find a vaccine. Then it will be back to normal. They might be putting medical chips into us that monitor our status constantly. So we will be free but under health surveillance. 

They were saying that as the environment worsens animals will produce more viruses and as it weakens our health...so the answer is not a vaccine long term. We have to limit air travel and stop mass tourism. Or we can lock down every Feb-March. We will get used lockdowns. 

Waffle House is starting to close down some franchises. 

If we start seeing 7-Elevens close down, go to your nearest bottle of whiskey and go to the bedroom with your wife as soon as possible. 

2 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Other than stopping direct flights to and from the dirty cunt country ASAP, what else could we do? I think deciding factors would be how contagious the virus, and how serious the health risks.

I agree that travel to and from should be halted but this shutting down of cities, states, countries is ludicrous and shouldnt happen again. My point, if there is one, is that the entire world shut down for this. How does that not happen again with the next virus or what have you?

You have stop it getting into country. Then if you cases isolate them quickly. If you have vaccine then that slows it down. But B Gates is someone to be scared of. 

Edited by wasted

The Senate has an agreement on the corona virus stimulus package.

11 hours ago, RedHook said:

I have tried to find the current numbers on the Flu to compare to Coronavirus.

So far I can't find anything but maps with hot zones.

Even that would be unreliable at this point. I mean, how many of last season’s deaths attributed to the flu were misdiagnosed and were actually covid-19? The fact that we started looking for the presence of the virus this year doesn’t mean it hasn’t been around for much longer than just a couple of months.

19 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I know you'll think I'm a tinfoil hat loony but I still maintain that this is all a hoax on an unheard of scale.

Not a carefully planned, premeditated hoax, but the kind that the government is taking full advantage of once it came along.

All of this fucking horseshit and we still have ZERO hard evidence or cold hard irrefutable FACTS.   All of this bullshit based on FEAR.

How far are we from microchipping people? This seems like a great excuse to do it, as in to monitor your health when crossing borders/travelling.

White, "Liberal," Boomers on social media are still banging on with the same "orange man bad" whining like it's still July 2019

The problem is this virus is undetectable in some people, they show no symptoms / no fever whatsoever but they will give it to you cause they won’t isolate, they feel fine and then you will get it and feel it or pass it onto someone else and they’ll get extremely sick.

this is why china cunts need to stop eating fucked up animals. Just fucking poison all bats and let them self regulate in their own misery.