Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The governor here shut down the state until April 20th. Only doctors, grocers, pharmacies, and restaurants can stay open. Gas stations too I bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The governor here shut down the state until April 20th. Only doctors, grocers, pharmacies, and restaurants can stay open. Gas stations too I bet. 

thanks chinks you fucking dog eating cunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Restaurants can only stay open if there is pick up.

 

There is no end in sight. I think it will come down to everyone catching it and hoping we don't die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

PR stunt. 

 

She says it's extremely likely she had it but us now basically recovered

 

Yeah, bullshit attention seeking in other words 

so of course it made the times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RedHook said:

 

Got some Good News to report on the Coronavirus

 

In Italy for the 2nd day in a row, the number or new cases and the number of new deaths has dropped lower than the previous day.

 

If this trend continues it would mean the spread of the virus has peaked already, and soon Italy will be able to get it under control.

 

I believe this would also signal that the spread of the virus will peak in the U.S. in about 2 weeks, and life can slowly go back to normal by the end of April.

 

http://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

 

It really does matter what the peak is. It’s harder to process the larger numbers even if it’s the same ratio as smaller samples. I still can’t believe 250-500k people die of flu worldwide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sixes said:

The virus that caused her cunt face is the virus we should be worried about

😂😂😂

Someone should make a comedy film where a look alike gets run over, blown up, stoned to death, etc

 

greta-thunberg-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wasted said:

It really does matter what the peak is. It’s harder to process the larger numbers even if it’s the same ratio as smaller samples. I still can’t believe 250-500k people die of flu worldwide. 

 

I have tried to find the current numbers on the Flu to compare to Coronavirus.

So far I can't find anything but maps with hot zones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RedHook said:

 

I have tried to find the current numbers on the Flu to compare to Coronavirus.

So far I can't find anything but maps with hot zones.

I think 12k have died from flu in US from Oct last year to March this year. I do still think it’s mainly older people, as you get weaker a flu is just too much. Corona is more dangerous because it’s a respiratory thing, it can probably take more healthy people. And that’s what is scary. People think it’s killled 4,000 people worldwide but don’t process that number against population of world and think it can kill anyone without really processing the factors and statistics. It’s a shock to the system but generally humans are good at living as if we won’t die.  So introducing this random killler induces panic.

 

The sad thing is 50 million could die and there’d still be so many people on the planet. 60 mil died in Spanish flu in 1918, we’re still here. You would think though one day one of these viruses is going to get us and then humans will be extinct. One way or another we will be extinct one day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think 12k have died from flu in US from Oct last year to March this year. I do still think it’s mainly older people, as you get weaker a flu is just too much. Corona is more dangerous because it’s a respiratory thing, it can probably take more healthy people. And that’s what is scary. People think it’s killled 4,000 people worldwide but don’t process that number against population of world and think it can kill anyone without really processing the factors and statistics. It’s a shock to the system but generally humans are good at living as if we won’t die.  So introducing this random killler induces panic.

 

The sad thing is 50 million could die and there’d still be so many people on the planet. 60 mil died in Spanish flu in 1918, we’re still here. You would think though one day one of these viruses is going to get us and then humans will be extinct. One way or another we will be extinct one day. 

 

There is just so many people on this planet right now its insane, the numbers on coronavirus so far are a tiny speck on the population.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RedHook said:

 

There is just so many people on this planet right now its insane, the numbers on coronavirus so far are a tiny speck on the population.

I can’t really comprehend a billion people. The stupid thing is while there’s these viruses and other natural disasters out to get us, not to mention cancers and just accidents like car crashes on top of that, then we are actually manufacturing wars and firing rockets at each other. 100s of thousands of people died in the Iraq war etc. 

Edited by wasted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro just came live on TV and said the quarantine should be over. He practically said it's pussy to care about this. You still gonna defend this lunatic, @maynard?

 

You know he's digging his own grave. The governors are still keeping the quarantine acts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People of GNFNR. 

 

Fuck this. I cannot take this anymore. If the CHINA flu doesn't kill me, then the amount of alcohol I have been drinking these past two weeks will. 

 

I am bored to shit. 

 

No NBA, no MLB, not even any XFL. If we aren't going to nuke the CHINESE WANKERS then I say we riot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Like I said, the U.S. is going to be a complete shitshow. Acted way too late and still haven't done enough. 

Yeah we are all screwed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...