• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to be brutally honest.    As a new Dad I am scared shitless. A new case of coronavirus popped up nine miles away from where I live. So it is here. My wife's dad lives with us at t

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:   1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.   2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have

Watching Trump speak now. Stupid cunt asks, why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus?   Trump: Because it comes from China.   💜💜💜💜💜

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RedHook said:

It seems like the U.S. is trying to do the same thing by not testing for the virus and putting out all these news stories telling us millions of people in US will get the Virus, and Most people will get the Virus, etc.

One thing that could be a huge problem with this theory is I have read reports of people in China that people had recovered and the virus came back a few weeks later and they got sick again. That and many senior citizens will die.

This is how viruses die out naturally. People get varying degrees of it then it stops spreading because most people already had it. So for all the fancy science talk basically our immune systems are awesome. I’m still not sure if we build up immunity for next winter or if new strains hit as hard. But really so far it hasn’t really been killing many people or as many as the flu. I think if you get a flu it’s easy to get another when you are weakened. You can see why it spread in China, no medical care, no heating and communal living. 

Supposedly there was was a case of Corona virus in the US way before the outbreak. 

7 hours ago, bran said:

One of the biggest drugmakers in the US is bypassing testing its vaccine on mice and going straight to trials on humans. 

No wonder what happened to me two years ago happened to me. Cock sucks 🖕🏻🖕🏻

8 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Bob Iger quit Disney and the same day a bunch of other CEOs did too.

This is not a coincidence.

The Elite ARE retreating to their bunkers under the earth while this fucking virus wipes us out.

time to get your pecker wet with a japanese hooker before the shit hits the fan

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Bob Iger quit Disney and the same day a bunch of other CEOs did too.

This is not a coincidence.

The Elite ARE retreating to their bunkers under the earth while this fucking virus wipes us out.

Sho nuff. Bill might have named his company after his dick. Epstein, Weinstein and Gates are the Microsoft satans. The birds of hell are waiting with wings on fire. 

Friends, If you need a laugh in these troubled times I encourage you to head on over to OJ Simpson's twitter page right now and watch his last two videos. Make sure to stick around after watching the videos and take some time to read the comments. He's one of the funniest follows on twitter if you have a dark sense of humor. It is too bad he murdered two people because the guy is one helluva life and sports analyst.