28 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Would rather not risk being one of those 70 but if you wanna be one of Biden's guinea pigs, by all means. Don't be surprised if your sperm count drops to zero or you have Leukemia in 5 years.

Biden? What the fuck has Biden got to do with a UK/Swiss developed vaccine made in The Netherlands? 

It's almost as if you're talking right out of your arse. :lol: 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to be brutally honest.    As a new Dad I am scared shitless. A new case of coronavirus popped up nine miles away from where I live. So it is here. My wife's dad lives with us at t

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:   1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.   2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have

Watching Trump speak now. Stupid cunt asks, why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus?   Trump: Because it comes from China.   💜💜💜💜💜

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Biden? What the fuck has Biden got to do with a UK/Swiss developed vaccine made in The Netherlands? 

It's almost as if you're talking right out of your arse. :lol: 

Is this a cunning ruse to aggrandise your EU, as the AstraZeneca is not just produced in the Netherlands. The UK is producing it in Wrexham, Keele and Oxford. 

10 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

i really hope he was only shilling for the dems because he bought into the trump supervillain thing and wanted him out at all costs

he seems smart enough to not like kamala at least

He is toeing the line because he is a ripe candidate to be #metoo'd into the next century if he doesn't have the right views.

13 minutes ago, Wilco said:

He is toeing the line because he is a ripe candidate to be #metoo'd into the next century if he doesn't have the right views.

Axl was already MeToo'd before that phrase even existed by Erin, and Stephanie.:lol:  

And Yes, he is still a prime candidate for the cancel culture vultures.  

BVrwx21CAAAacaE.jpg.42b8ed1a522de9da6e06fb9ebe3920c0.jpg

21 hours ago, action said:

it was rather amusing to see them form their opinion in the midst of contradictory scientific information. Even Soulmonster was totally clueless and went from "covid is no worse than the flu, you're an idiot if you wear a mask" to "covid can only be stopped with vaccinations, you're an idiot if you don't wear a mask"

their logic merely consists of "you're an idiot of you disagree with us"

When you are faced with a person who claims something, not only is the content of the message important; at least equally as important is the messenger. Who is claiming something? So when everyone on there (Ross, Downzy, Zoso, not the brightest bunch of blokes) is very excited to get vaccinated, allow me to be sceptical.

All of this reads like a science fiction horror novel. Deadly disease, then the cure which everyone is just a little bit too excited about, as if the author is setting up a new plot twist where the cure isn't much better than the disease. And like we have seen for the past couple of years, the reality is absolutely not shy of crazy / unexpected plot twists. 

If I get a vaccine - I am vacillating - you won't see me very ''excited'' or ''happy'' about it. I would merely go down to my GP and get it done in a business like manner. 

Incidentally, I cannot think of a more wokeish story than this,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56378617

BBC: tick

LGDJKIDJD+: tick

Pro-lockdown: tick

Utter nonsense: tick.

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is this a cunning ruse to aggrandise your EU, as the AstraZeneca is not just produced in the Netherlands. The UK is producing it in Wrexham, Keele and Oxford. 

Well fuck me then! I guess it must have something to do with Biden in that case. :lol: 

I'm going for a vaccine when I get called, if it kills me then that's fine I hope my family sues them and gets a huge payout. That being said...there is a lot of scaremongering going on about these vaccines and still about Covid, my only beefs are they seem to be the quickest vaccines ever made, how long will they last? They are giving us two shots...will I need another booster shot in another six months to a year? How good are the vaccines will they help everybody and help fight off Covid infection? Restrictions are due to be lifted on the 12th of April over here, businesses, shops, pubs are due to reopen I just hope its not to soon that things go to holy shit again and thousands more die needlessly because our government puts spinning the economy wheel over human health.

tenor.gif

51 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I'm going for a vaccine when I get called, if it kills me then that's fine I hope my family sues them and gets a huge payout. That being said...there is a lot of scaremongering going on about these vaccines and still about Covid, my only beefs are they seem to be the quickest vaccines ever made, how long will they last? They are giving us two shots...will I need another booster shot in another six months to a year? How good are the vaccines will they help everybody and help fight off Covid infection? Restrictions are due to be lifted on the 12th of April over here, businesses, shops, pubs are due to reopen I just hope its not to soon that things go to holy shit again and thousands more die needlessly because our government puts spinning the economy wheel over human health.

If you're fat, old, and bad lungs, otherwise... 99.7% survival rate.

I'm on the fake and gay side (the virus is real but overblown, the origin is extremely dubious and bears investigation and suggested government treatment options are draconian fascism) but will admit to gaps in my knowledge. I could look into the vaccine itself more. 

Jab lasts 6 months and you need another jab. And still then masks and more jabs. So, sounds like a lot of bullshit. 

Shit like this does not help:

Get the jab if you want but it seems the only legit reason would be is if you're paranoid about giving it to old people in your life. But then, if they got it, everything should be fine. 

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'd get the vaccine but everyone who is fanatical on vaccines (cough, mygnr) is an absolute cock, so it makes me wonder. 

Women on Bumble and Tinder are already vaccine shaming potential dates. I.e: “I’m vaccinated, you need to be as well.”

The government couldn’t possibly have hoped for this brainwashing program to have worked as good as it has.

28 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Women on Bumble and Tinder are already vaccine shaming potential dates. I.e: “I’m vaccinated, you need to be as well.”

The government couldn’t possibly have hoped for this brainwashing program to have worked as good as it has.

I think that’s an excellent filter, and it works both ways.

Win-win.