10 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Cardi, ignore that bullshit about brain fog and all the other bullshit about how "it ruins your lungs forever."  It's all just scare tactics and an ongoing attempt to justify all the horseshit they've put us through over a new strain of the flu.

are they just lying about it though? it's a widely reported post-recovery symptom. they might be able to exaggerate death counts but i really doubt they could get away with just lying about symptoms without some serious pushback

i just feel bad for old people at this point. soon we'll be back to business as usual but if you're over 50 you'll rightfully be scared to leave your house pr do anything fun. they'll try to guilt all the young people into getting the bill gates vaccine to "protect grandma" but even that won't convince many anti-vaxxers.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:   1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.   2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have

I am going to be brutally honest.    As a new Dad I am scared shitless. A new case of coronavirus popped up nine miles away from where I live. So it is here. My wife's dad lives with us at t

Watching Trump speak now. Stupid cunt asks, why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus?   Trump: Because it comes from China.   💜💜💜💜💜

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

Won't convince me, I have no intention of saying oh fuck 6 months after getting the vaccine when the, "if you or a family member have become I'll or died after covid-19 vccine, you may entitled to compensation" commercials start.

yeah, i have no intention of getting it for at least the first year if it's some big globohomo produced bullshit endorsed by bill gates

7 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Won't convince me, I have no intention of saying oh fuck 6 months after getting the vaccine when the, "if you or a family member have become I'll or died after covid-19 vccine, you may entitled to compensation" commercials start.

I'm a fan of Bill Burr, as cucked as he became after his cunty wife ruined his life, so I actually watched SNL this week to see him.

The final shot of the show, where they all say good night and the band starts playing the credits, and the entire fucking cast had their state-mandated face diapers on.....it just crushed my soul to see that.

Are we fucking muslims now?  Are we forever doomed to cover our faces at all times or face the penalty of being stoned to death in public?

Fuck this shit.  Fuck this fucking muslim face covering SHIT.   Your face is what makes you YOU.  It's the only unique thing about yourself.  It's your soul on display, where people can see in an instant who you are, how you think, and how you feel.

And now in less than a year they've taken that away from us, with the intention of making it permanent.

If this was ebola and people were bleeding from the eyes and dropping dead, I wouldn't be so flippant.  But it's been almost an entire year and all signs point to this being an overblown, exaggerrated, outright LIE.

give-me-liberty-or-give-me-death-america

What about transparent masks?

When we are all wearing VR goggles we won’t need to literally see people’s faces live. You will just be scrolling through their picture galleries like a Terminator. 

Spray me with 99.9% alcohol, lube me up and send me to pleasure zone. Like when Princess Leia and the Droids jump into that pit of slime to avoid stormtroopers. Everything is sanitized on the Death Star but in virtual reality we will be free. 

So I have a couple of questions about the virus.

How is that:

1. I work in a nursing home, which is ground zero for the virus, the worst place to work in terms of catching it, and I'm tested every single week and I have yet to have a single positive test despite being tested every week for months?

2. I worked in close proximity (less than six feet apart) for a month straight with a coworker who was diagnosed with COVID, but still I didn't get it.

3. My mother has been in and out of the hospital, right now she has been in the hospital as the result of a heart attack; she is age 66 and has low immunity, yet she hasn't gotten it. My father, also aged 66, who has been with the hospital and to various doctors all throughout this year, never got it either. 

My sister works in an ENT office daily as an office manager and has for the entirety of this - ENT offices would be another massively high risk area to catch it - and she's never once tested positive.

4. My grandfather, who is 91, and my grandma, who is 93, who have had exposure to outside people since March never got it?

I'm not asking to brag, it's just...Myself and those I work with are technically vulnerable to it either due to occupation in my case, or illness and older age in my parents' case, or extreme old age in my grandparents' case, yet we are all fine. It doesn't make sense.

2 hours ago, Wilco said:

So I have a couple of questions about the virus.

How is that:

1. I work in a nursing home, which is ground zero for the virus, the worst place to work in terms of catching it, and I'm tested every single week and I have yet to have a single positive test despite being tested every week for months?

2. I worked in close proximity (less than six feet apart) for a month straight with a coworker who was diagnosed with COVID, but still I didn't get it.

3. My mother has been in and out of the hospital, right now she has been in the hospital as the result of a heart attack; she is age 66 and has low immunity, yet she hasn't gotten it. My father, also aged 66, who has been with the hospital and to various doctors all throughout this year, never got it either. 

My sister works in an ENT office daily as an office manager and has for the entirety of this - ENT offices would be another massively high risk area to catch it - and she's never once tested positive.

4. My grandfather, who is 91, and my grandma, who is 93, who have had exposure to outside people since March never got it?

I'm not asking to brag, it's just...Myself and those I work with are technically vulnerable to it either due to occupation in my case, or illness and older age in my parents' case, or extreme old age in my grandparents' case, yet we are all fine. It doesn't make sense.

Where do you all live?

Still, that’s all anecdotical. The same way a smoker who has gone through 2 packs a day for 20 years might get through life without developing lung cancer.

2 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Where do you all live?

Still, that’s all anecdotical. The same way a smoker who has gone through 2 packs a day for 20 years might get through life without developing lung cancer.

NYC, one of the hardest hit areas in the country.
My way before this though was I toughened my immune system by never taking antibiotics when I had an infection unless I developed a fever. Similarly, I do not take Tylenol or any painkillers ever except in extremely dire circumstances. If I have step throat or a sinus infection I usually ride it out unless I am feeling too sick to function. I have had ear infections consistently all my life and have seasonal sinus infections. So maybe from not taking antibiotics so often and just riding out various infections I made my immune system stronger.

Edited by Wilco

"Sometimes, the body's immune system cannot fight the bacterial infection off alone, which is when antibiotics enter the picture," says Kathleen Dass, MD, a Michigan-based immunologist and allergist. Antibiotics work to either kill off bacteria, or prevent them from reproducing, she explains. 

And, in most cases, these drugs are incredibly effective. "In 1900, the top three causes of death were all due to infectious disease. That's no longer the case today, and that's because of… better hygiene, sanitation, vaccines, and antibiotics." says Alex Berezow, PhD, a microbiologist at the American Council on Science and Health. 

However, these powerful drugs are not without a downside. For instance, taking antibiotics can destroy the normal, healthy bacteria in your gut. "This can affect the functioning of your digestive system, metabolism, and parts of the immune system that are in the digestive tract," Berezow says. 

As Case Western Reserve University researchers found in one lab-based study on mice, antibiotics can destroy the good bacteria that work on behalf of the immune system to fight off fungal infections. Another mice study found that antibiotics made immune cells less effective at destroying bacteria, as well as changing their cells in ways that caused them to protect (instead of kill) the pathogen. "

"

The research, published in Cell Reports, discovered that signals from gut bacteria help to maintain a first line of defence in the lining of the lung. When mice with healthy gut bacteria were infected with the flu, around 80% of them survived. However, only a third survived if they were given antibiotics before being infected.

"We found that antibiotics can wipe out early flu resistance, adding further evidence that they should not be taken or prescribed lightly," explains Dr Andreas Wack, who led the research at the Francis Crick Institute. "Inappropriate use not only promotes antibiotic resistance and kills helpful gut bacteria, but may also leave us more vulnerable to viruses. This could be relevant not only in humans but also livestock animals, as many farms around the world use antibiotics prophylactically. Further research in these environments is urgently needed to see whether this makes them more susceptible to viral infections."

The study found that type I interferon signalling, which is known to regulate immune responses, was key to early defence. Among the genes switched on by interferon is a mouse gene, Mx1, which is the equivalent of the human MxA gene. This antiviral gene produces proteins that can interfere with influenza virus replication. Although often studied in immune cells, the researchers found that microbiota-driven interferon signals also keep antiviral genes in the lung lining active, preventing the virus from gaining a foothold.

"We were surprised to discover that the cells lining the lung, rather than immune cells, were responsible for early flu resistance induced by microbiota," says Andreas. "Previous studies have focused on immune cells, but we found that the lining cells are more important for the crucial early stages of infection. They are the only place that the virus can multiply, so they are the key battleground in the fight against flu. Gut bacteria send a signal that keeps the cells lining the lung prepared, preventing the virus from multiplying so quickly.

"It takes around two days for immune cells to mount a response, in which time the virus is multiplying in the lung lining. Two days after infection, antibiotic-treated mice had five times more virus in their lungs. To face this bigger threat, the immune response is much stronger and more damaging, leading to more severe symptoms and worse outcomes."

To test whether the protective effect was related to gut bacteria rather than local processes in the lung, the researchers treated mice with antibiotics and then repopulated their gut bacteria through faecal transplant. This restored interferon signalling and associated flu resistance, suggesting that gut bacteria play a crucial role in maintaining defences.

"Taken together, our findings show that gut bacteria help to keep non-immune cells elsewhere in the body prepared for attack," says Andreas. "They are better protected from flu because antiviral genes are already switched on when the virus arrives. So when the virus infects a prepared organism, it has almost lost before the battle starts. By contrast, without gut bacteria, the antiviral genes won't come on until the immune response kicks in. This is sometimes too late as the virus has already multiplied many times, so a massive, damaging immune response is inevitable.""

36 minutes ago, Winston Wolf said:

miser lol of course you haven’t caught Covid. Your basically immune since you never leave your basement

No, it's because he's a tough, hardcore, badass. He just said it. Weren't you paying attention?

1 minute ago, Pappa FAT said:

Ukranian influencer who denied corona virus being real has died from coronavirus, he was 33 years old.

http://www.eonline.com/news/1199447/influencer-dmitriy-stuzhuk-dead-of-coronavirus-after-telling-followers-it-wasnt-real

So why has China opened Wuhan back up? Clearly we know they haven't eliminated the coronavirus. China is full of shit.

I think they are hiding the cure.