Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to be brutally honest.    As a new Dad I am scared shitless. A new case of coronavirus popped up nine miles away from where I live. So it is here. My wife's dad lives with us at t

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:   1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.   2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have

Posted Images

I've seen a couple studies pop up about Vitamin D3, zinc, and melatonin being effective at fending off the China Flu. 

 

It just so happens I take those regularly. 

 

I'll have to read the studies in full but thought it was funny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Manhattan said:

I've seen a couple studies pop up about Vitamin D3, zinc, and melatonin being effective at fending off the China Flu. 

 

It just so happens I take those regularly. 

 

I'll have to read the studies in full but thought it was funny. 

What foods are zinc in? I’ve got a bottle of Iodine can I drink it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I just take zinc tablets.

 

Fun fact.....if you take a lot of zinc, and don't jerk off for a few days, you'll produce some mega loads.

Buddy of mine used to take zinc solely for the supposed fucking benefits. I never asked he or his girlfriend what that entails.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Martinis and Oysters, lobster tails and Mercedes-Benz

 I’d rather eat a Mercedes than oysters. Lobster tails sound out of budget parameters. Martinis maybe my only hope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

I dunno what that image is supposed to mean.

 

What is the positive rate / total tests per month? 

 

Also COVID is conflated with seasonal illnesses / deaths which happen every year. Sounds like scaremonger tactics. 

It means I ain’t going back to work and my kids ain’t going back to school :mad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Bonham said:

It means I ain’t going back to work and my kids ain’t going back to school :mad:

 

My job is permanently gone. I will be evicted in the new year. 

My older sister's job is permanently gone after 35 years.

My oldest niece and her husband, both jobs gone, are close to having their house foreclosed upon.

 

Fucking cases. Amazing how fucking stupid we've collectively become. Cases. Fuck me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

It means I ain’t going back to work and my kids ain’t going back to school :mad:

 

4 minutes ago, president-elect sixes said:

 

My job is permanently gone. I will be evicted in the new year. 

My older sister's job is permanently gone after 35 years.

My oldest niece and her husband, both jobs gone, are close to having their house foreclosed upon.

 

Fucking cases. Amazing how fucking stupid we've collectively become. Cases. Fuck me.

 

Sorry friends. :(

 

I've explained the COVID phenomena to family once or twice so I don't become an annoying fuckface, wrote a 30 page paper on it, and they're still holding onto whatever the TV tells them. 1/3+ of my family won't do Thanksgiving or Christmas in person. 

 

I sympathize with people being brainwashed to a certain extent but I've tapped out on humanity. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Government cut me off of CERB and I can't find a job with everything going into permanent lockdown. Might die soon.

 

Just now, Manhattan said:

 

Sorry friends. :(

 

I've explained the COVID phenomena to family once or twice so I don't become an annoying fuckface, wrote a 30 page paper on it, and they're still holding onto whatever the TV tells them. 1/3+ of my family won't do Thanksgiving or Christmas in person. 

 

I sympathize with people being brainwashed to a certain extent but I've tapped out on humanity. 

 

Am I brainwashed if I'm hesitant to visit my parents over Christmas (they live in an isolated community pretty much by themselves) and infect them with my big city germs? Dad is in his late 60s and mom isn't far behind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

Am I brainwashed if I'm hesitant to visit my parents over Christmas (they live in an isolated community pretty much by themselves) and infect them with my big city germs? Dad is in his late 60s and mom isn't far behind.

How much did you fear about them catching or dying from influenza last Christmas? The risk is essentially the same. 

 

But I don't denigrate people as brainwashed for making their own personal decisions, I more blame the brainwashers for not giving people clear, scientifically-valid information to make their own decisions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manhattan said:

 

Sorry friends. :(

 

I've explained the COVID phenomena to family once or twice so I don't become an annoying fuckface, wrote a 30 page paper on it, and they're still holding onto whatever the TV tells them. 1/3+ of my family won't do Thanksgiving or Christmas in person. 

 

I sympathize with people being brainwashed to a certain extent but I've tapped out on humanity. 

 

 

Oh yeah, Thanksgiving....

As of last week, I've been unemployed 1 full year. Was sick thru the holidays last year. I usually spend the holidays with my sisters and their families but missed them last year. I was supposed to go back to work in April but that's when everything took a shit. I then wanted to visit my sisters and maybe spend the whole summer with them but nope. They got fucking beaten into submission with fear and refused to let me visit. 

Now the holidays are here and you'd think their fear would have subsided by now. Nope. Worse than ever. 

My brother though, invited me out of the blue so I'll be visiting him. One of his daughters has a near 2 year old that I have never met so I'll be meeting her and getting to know her husband a bit. I only met him on their wedding day. So some good news in a pile of absolute shit, at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manhattan said:

How much did you fear about them catching or dying from influenza last Christmas? The risk is essentially the same. 

 

But I don't denigrate people as brainwashed for making their own personal decisions, I more blame the brainwashers for not giving people clear, scientifically-valid information to make their own decisions. 

I'm pretty sure they get their flu shots. I dunno man. 8% of positive cases in their 60s here end up in the hospital. I know that number is probably grossly inflated by positive people who haven't been tested, but it's still shit to think I could send my mom to the hospital by visiting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

I'm pretty sure they get their flu shots. I dunno man. 8% of positive cases in their 60s here end up in the hospital. I know that number is probably grossly inflated by positive people who haven't been tested, but it's still shit to think I could send my mom to the hospital by visiting.

As in put in a hospital bed? What is % of all 60s/age bracket that gets hospitalized, then? 

 

17 minutes ago, president-elect sixes said:

 

My brother though, invited me out of the blue so I'll be visiting him. One of his daughters has a near 2 year old that I have never met so I'll be meeting her and getting to know her husband a bit. I only met him on their wedding day. So some good news in a pile of absolute shit, at least.

That's good mang. Good to hear. I'll try to find some movie recs to keep you busy when you're not able to be with other people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...