• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:   1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.   2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have

I am going to be brutally honest.    As a new Dad I am scared shitless. A new case of coronavirus popped up nine miles away from where I live. So it is here. My wife's dad lives with us at t

Watching Trump speak now. Stupid cunt asks, why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus?   Trump: Because it comes from China.   💜💜💜💜💜

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Does that make Walmart Satan?

Walmart is the god that failed.

They put all other deities out of business by being cheaper. Now Amazon is cheaper by having a virtual pyramid and the pharaohs send us gifts by drone. 

55 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Last night they advertised the 2021 Olympic Games on the NBC Network. 

Why are they advertising a worldwide event when we are in a pandemic that will (they say) last years. 

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. 

Agreed.  The world is going crazy.

Facebook have blocked the video of her on Tucker Carlson. Labelled it false information or some shit. 

In other words, some arts student with a fucking useless degree in bullshit (I should know, I got a fucking PhD in the field) decided that because Orange Man Bad and Zucks wife is Chinese,  the Doctor on the big bad evil Faux News must be wrong. 

I don't even care if the Doctor is wrong, she at least wrote a 23 page fucking paper and put her claim out there to be studied. 

But not by faceless, nameless Facebook "Independent Experts." 

Cause we all know they are a bunch of useless biased cunts. 

12 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

http://ohiostatehousenews.com/2020/09/cdc-advises-parents-to-prepare-for-sudden-sleepover-for-school-children/

They're going to throw your kids in FEMA camps against your will if they cough at school. Welcome to the New Normal.

Is this the reason Hussein built so many FEMA camps during his presidency,

while also financing the Wuhan Virus Lab with tax payer money.

FB_IMG_1596501804303.jpg.9919a697ababdf8cb428ee071c2c1ab8.jpg

4 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Facebook have blocked the video of her on Tucker Carlson. Labelled it false information or some shit. 

In other words, some arts student with a fucking useless degree in bullshit (I should know, I got a fucking PhD in the field) decided that because Orange Man Bad and Zucks wife is Chinese,  the Doctor on the big bad evil Faux News must be wrong. 

I don't even care if the Doctor is wrong, she at least wrote a 23 page fucking paper and put her claim out there to be studied. 

But not by faceless, nameless Facebook "Independent Experts." 

Cause we all know they are a bunch of useless biased cunts. 

Even if she is wrong, and I don't by the way, the worst case scenario is people believe it was a man made virus. Not really a damning statement. 

Anybody with critical thinking skills understands China is not the beacon of Morality. 

Anyone else find it funny that the "experts" remain mum on where and how the outbreak started? Usually when somebody knows they are wrong but want to push an agenda, they shut up about it and censor opposite opinions.