1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

I went out to eat for the first time since February.

The waitress asked for my order and I said, "How about a quickie?"

Without hesitation she slapped me and stormed off.

The old lady next to me said, "It's pronounced 'quiche', dear."

She Understood you, she slapped you cause she only like to fuck good looking guys.

jokes

On French test at schools I remember a picture of a croissant and I choose A. Quiche. X

je voudrais un fraise glacé, sil vous plait? 

14 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

turningpoint.jpg

Don't ya worry, Darwin will take care all of you

You’re moving the goalpost. You went from censorship to not wearing a mask. Wtf?

14 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Then why in the dusty fuck quoted me?

No, it's fucking not, because we are talking about that stupid fucking video here. Not arbitrary and you fucking knew it, it's just a strawman. I'm just stated that your so called freedom of speech and thought never existed in the first place

Infected people

Me too, that's why i'd think we need to fix stupid with stronger measures. or Darwin will:smugpepe:

Your posts boil down to “SOMEONE WILL PUSH THE BUTTON! I’LL PUSH IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!”

You say fuck the human race, we should all die... BUT STOP WITH THE STUPIDITY! IT WILL KILL US ALL! WE GOTTA STOP THE STUPID BEFORE THEY DOOM US TO  MORE SUFFERING AND TO OUR OWN EXTINCTION!

It’s the retard’s paradox.

Make up your mind.

canada's contact tracing app makes some big claims re: privacy

it claims to send out random bluetooth codes to nearby phones and that it doesn't track your location or access any of your info

big if true

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

canada's contact tracing app makes some big claims re: privacy

it claims to send out random bluetooth codes to nearby phones and that it doesn't track your location or access any of your info

big if true

Same in Ireland. 

Then they discovered it was sharing stuff with google. 

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

FB_IMG_1596219708927.jpg

Why is it written in the same font as KitKat?

Dune Koon kills and maimed  a bunch of white runners and now dosen't  get the death  penalty  because  they where middle  class crackers.

Ftw

On 8/1/2020 at 10:05 PM, Donald Trump said:

It is gonna take some China White to take these China Blues away.

I’m living on Chinese Rocks all my best posts are made of Hock. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

I’m living on Chinese Rocks all my best posts are made of Hock. 

Last time I got Chinese food I was hit and run. Sitting at the light with a potsticker in my mouth when I got whacked. Guess I should have started with the fortune cookie. 

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Last time I got Chinese food I was hit and run. Sitting at the light with a potsticker in my mouth when I got whacked. Guess I should have started with the fortune cookie. 

You have to eat egg rolls with Drexel to survive.

31 minutes ago, wasted said:

You have to eat egg rolls with Drexel to survive.

"See, if I asked you if you wanted some dinner and you grabbed an egg roll and started to chow down, I'd say to myself, 'This motherfucker's carryin' on like he ain't got a care in the world. Who know? Maybe he don't. Maybe this fool's such a bad motherfucker, he don't got to worry about nothin', he just sit down, eat my Chinese, watch my TV.'  See? You ain't even sat down yet. On that TV there, since you been in the room, is a woman with her breasteses hangin' out, and you ain't even bothered to look. You just been clockin' me. Now, I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties. "

gary-oldman-true-romance-drexl-spivey.jp

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

"See, if I asked you if you wanted some dinner and you grabbed an egg roll and started to chow down, I'd say to myself, 'This motherfucker's carryin' on like he ain't got a care in the world. Who know? Maybe he don't. Maybe this fool's such a bad motherfucker, he don't got to worry about nothin', he just sit down, eat my Chinese, watch my TV.'  See? You ain't even sat down yet. On that TV there, since you been in the room, is a woman with her breasteses hangin' out, and you ain't even bothered to look. You just been clockin' me. Now, I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties. "

gary-oldman-true-romance-drexl-spivey.jp

Motherfuckin’ Charlie Bronson over here. 

18 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

One time I had a fortune cookie that said “Forget your sorrow and enjoy your life”. Next day I had the violent shits and got my first hemmy. I’ve never forgotten that fortune. 

My city of 150,000 people has 23 confirmed cases total since this thing started.

As far as I know, zero deaths.

We're 45 minutes from Tokyo, by the way, with the vast majority of residents in my town commuting there for work.

Hard to take this shit so bloody seriously when there's millions of people dying all over the world from malaria and tuberculosis and shit.

Sure seems like a manufactured panic to me.   But I'm just some fucking asshole.....what do I know?