There seems to be a connection between humans getting weaker as we live easier lives and the environment getting worse producing more viruses in animals. Whether it’s bats choking on smog generating more viruses or pigs being manufactured for slaughter, more viruses are coming. Our lives got easier because of pollution and meat factories feeding the world. The consequences are viruses. Do we need the things that are going wipe us out? Maybe it’s better to live fast and maybe get taken out by a virus than eat tofu in an oxygen tent until your 150. 

9 hours ago, wasted said:

There seems to be a connection between humans getting weaker as we live easier lives and the environment getting worse producing more viruses in animals. Whether it’s bats choking on smog generating more viruses or pigs being manufactured for slaughter, more viruses are coming. Our lives got easier because of pollution and meat factories feeding the world. The consequences are viruses. Do we need the things that are going wipe us out? Maybe it’s better to live fast and maybe get taken out by a virus than eat tofu in an oxygen tent until your 150. 

It’s Nassim Taleb’s antifragile.

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

USA turned Public Health into a political issue. smfh.

Putting pepperoni on your pizza would be a political issue in the USA. 

49 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

It’s Nassim Taleb’s antifragile.

The world needs to expect the unexpected. For us we need a zombie apocalypse loot box under the bed and Chevy Cruze with fresh plates. 

I just want Cuomo to give us the fucking gyms here. I’ve waited two and a half years and figures I’m well enough to try and it’s not available.

our numbers are record low here, give us the choice faggot.

Currently the number of reported cases is going up, but the number of people that die from the virus each day is still going down.

2,695,685 people in the US have tested positive for the virus, right now 4% have died (129,031 people)

I know personally 2 people that tested positive and had zero symptoms, not even a mild cold or sniffle. I wonder how many of these reported cases in the US are zero symptoms?

Screenshot-2020-06-30-12-07-42-1.png

Screenshot-2020-06-30-12-09-08-1.png

My best friend’s girlfriend had it. She had mild flu like symptoms for three days. Spoiler alert: she made it. Take that for what it is.

3 hours ago, Bobbo said:

My best friend’s girlfriend had it. She had mild flu like symptoms for three days. Spoiler alert: she made it. Take that for what it is.

There is enough research that tells us the mortality rate is roughly 0.4% which is fourth times deadlier than the flu. 

But it is also two and a half times more contagious and thirty five percent are asymptomatic. 

Basically everyone will get it eventually and the best you can hope to be is younger than 65 years old and with no prior medical issues. 

11 hours ago, wasted said:

The world needs to expect the unexpected. For us we need a zombie apocalypse loot box under the bed and Chevy Cruze with fresh plates. 

A world where underneath every bed you got cyanide capsules and a flamethrower. 

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

zrgc3.jpg

People think that President Trump is campaigning against Joe Biden. He's not. He is campaigning against a virus. A virus that came from Chi-na. The same Chi-na that has been killing American citizens in record numbers the past 8 years with its fentanyl. 

The Covid virus was supposed to be contained in the kind of lab where people wear astronaut suits and go through triple sealed doors. It is a con of massive proportion to assert that now, having escaped those environs, a bandana will magically do the trick.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

A world where underneath every bed you got cyanide capsules and a flamethrower. 

I know it’s like a world wide psyop. All the protests and things like Trump, Yellowjackets, Brexit - maybe they just these guys need to get some fear in their lives. We need a virus to restore order. Then some riots to get everyone on board with proper ID program. Get everyone on a facial recognition database. Then release GTA 6.

21 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Wow that's super. Some people  don't  and whinny cunts  who need not to wear  mask and can't  figure  how to workout without  a gym can fuck off