Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Tiger Blood is covid-19 proof. 

Seems like all the hiv drugs are also Covid drugs. So if you’re dying of hiv you will probably survive coronies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

Over 140 new cases and 5 deaths in Oklahoma. Numbers are still as terrible as they have always been. 

China Flu fucking sucks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Over 140 new cases and 5 deaths in Oklahoma. Numbers are still as terrible as they have always been. 

4 of those deaths are over 70.

 

1 is probably a 350lb 42 year old like me. Totally disposable. 

 

The average age of a soldier in Vietnam was 19. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s alright I have the antidote

 

Fuck the virus it’s time to transcend the rain!

 

You choked up fool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

They can stuff the Carl's Jr......I just want some of that stanky Chinese hairy poooosaaaayyy.....

the CCP has got another one @Bill Brasky , next minute he will be quoting suicide rates and deaths by asteroids to help substantiate that this disease isnt bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not a disease. A virus attacks the white blood cells. Damn this Sprite tastes good with Suntory Whisky. Never talk down Sprite as a mixer. Anyway viruses break down the antibodies and that lets disease take over. The thing is if your organs are already shagged the virus will hasten the heart disease. Or whatever is your weakness. But remember the body has survived 1,000s of years, and a fever means the antibodies are working overtime so don’t lower the temp artificially out of panic too early, let the body fight it. 

 

The thing is not that it’s not dangerous but 70% of deaths are of over 70 years. It sucks but you never really achieved greatness or maybe you really nailed that Italian chick in college. I digress. But how do we value life? One thing is for sure don’t destroy 50 million peoples lives over my 70 year old ass. Trying to save walking corpses to ruin my illegitimate child’s life somewhere. Fuck that. Suit up it’s time. 

 

“I can feel it coming in the air to tonite” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saying Nate, you better never go near a car ever again cause your chances of getting killed are pretty high.  189 is only through May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arnold layne said:

304 > 189

State of Oklahoma: 4M people

Oklahoma City: 600,000 people.

 

304 is a very low mortality rate in that neighbourhood (304 represents a miserable 0.0076% of the state population, and 0.05% of the city population).

 

Relax a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tremolo said:

State of Oklahoma: 4M people

Oklahoma City: 600,000 people.

 

304 is a very low mortality rate in that neighbourhood (304 represents a miserable 0.0076% of the state population, and 0.05% of the city population).

 

Relax a bit.

 

Except this is a fallacy. By your logic everyone in the state is infected. Which is false. 

 

Why the fuck should I calm down? My infant son needs to get general anesthesia next week for an MRI. So not only do I have to worry about whether or not he has Sturge Weber, I have to watch him get a fucking swab ten inches up his nose for a CHINESE coronavirus test. 

 

No I will not calm down. China fucked everyone and nobody gives a SHIT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

 

Except this is a fallacy. By your logic everyone in the state is infected. Which is false. 

 

Why the fuck should I calm down? My infant son needs to get general anesthesia next week for an MRI. So not only do I have to worry about whether or not he has Sturge Weber, I have to watch him get a fucking swab ten inches up his nose for a CHINESE coronavirus test. 

 

No I will not calm down. China fucked everyone and nobody gives a SHIT. 

I meant it as a % of the total population, not of the infected. Maybe the way I presented it wasn’t clear.

 

How many people have been tested? How many positive? How many asymptomatic? How many considered recovered? Demographics?

 

And you should calm down because being neurotic about this doesn’t help anyone, not even yourself or your kid, au contraire, it only stresses you out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t care and not give a fuck, but maybe you should tone it down a bit, for your own well-being (and that of yours around you).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently vitamin D is good for you.  Don't be a retard and take hydroxychloroquine.  Get some vitamin D.  Feel invigorated, shoot bigger loads, fend off SARS-CoV2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tremolo said:

I meant it as a % of the total population, not of the infected. Maybe the way I presented it wasn’t clear.

 

How many people have been tested? How many positive? How many asymptomatic? How many considered recovered? Demographics?

 

And you should calm down because being neurotic about this doesn’t help anyone, not even yourself or your kid, au contraire, it only stresses you out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t care and not give a fuck, but maybe you should tone it down a bit, for your own well-being (and that of yours around you).

In the UK they have been testing with an antibody Test and out 100,000 tested 75% have had it. With probably 75% having little to no symptoms. 

 

Basically thats why at this point the airports are still open. Everyone has basically had it. Too late. Everyone has got nit checked already. 

 

Seeing as a vaccine is herd immunity, basically 75% of UK has already had it. So that’s a positive. Whether you can be immune is another thing. SARS seems to have no vaccine. 

 

Even so if we protect the 70% of deaths (70 year olds) better we can reduce the deaths considerably next winter. Care homes, hospitals. 20% of cases were passed on by nurses. 

 

Tourism might be over. Only business travel. Even that. Use FaceTime! You don’t have get an expense and account to make a deal. 

 

I really think with all areas in play we can limit the deaths even if it comes back with testing and isolating. And travel restrictions. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...