• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to be brutally honest.    As a new Dad I am scared shitless. A new case of coronavirus popped up nine miles away from where I live. So it is here. My wife's dad lives with us at t

Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:   1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.   2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have

Posted Images

Strange metal towers erected on NYC brides and tunnels. Huge amounts of taxpayer money spent on them, and nobody will tell the press what they are for?

Also the Flu numbers this year are much higher than coronavirus. By the CDC numbers the flu numbers are 107 x higher!

TB is higher than both

More on the 100 million dollar MTA towers in NYC

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Imperial College report says we need to keep up these extreme measures until a vaccine is ready... 18 months of this

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/mrc-global-infectious-disease-analysis/covid-19/report-13-europe-npi-impact/

Imperial college are the ones that got all the projections wrong that the lockdown is based on? 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/26/dr_birx_coronavirus_data_doesnt_match_the_doomsday_media_predictions_or_analysis.html

4 hours ago, RedHook said:

Strange metal towers erected on NYC brides and tunnels. Huge amounts of taxpayer money spent on them, and nobody will tell the press what they are for?

Also the Flu numbers this year are much higher than coronavirus. By the CDC numbers the flu numbers are 107 x higher!

TB is higher than both

More on the 100 million dollar MTA towers in NYC

lol how the fuck can these things go up and no one knows what they're for and no one is takling about it? American citizens wake the fuck up