2 hours ago, bran said:

Exactly. There was a doctor on the radio earlier tonight saying with the known cases and the unknown cases, the mortality rate is around .7%-1.0%. We cannot lockdown and close everything down and kill our country in the process.

It’s hard not to see the virus media coverage as a continuation of the collusion and impeachment attempts to get Trump. So when this came they saw they could stop him with this. No more or less people die because they hype it up. They can shut down the country to save lives and get Trump out and then put through all these healthcare/surveillance things. Fine. Just take the free money. Pelosi wanted more money for  immigrants in the stimulus package. To me it’s transparent. 

Edited by wasted

3 hours ago, GNS said:

I heard brothels offer the same style of service when rendering head jobs 

The holes with the lizard tongues on the other side. 

13 hours ago, bran said:

Not sure how I missed this but Joe Biden was accused of sexual assault by a staffer when he was a senator. 

The story begins with Reade being instructed to rush a gym bag to Biden. Upon reaching then-Senator Biden with the bag, Reade claims that he greeted her by name, and proceeded to sexually assault her in a “side area.”

“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall,” Reade claims.

“His hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade later says. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside. He penetrated me with his fingers.”

Reade alleges that Biden was kissing her and asking her if she “wanted to go somewhere else,” and that after the alleged assault was complete, he said, “C’mon man, I heard you liked me.”

Being accused of sexual assault is practically a prerequisite for the job.

I feel really bad for the people of Italy. 

Edited by bran

New Hampshire now locked down, schools closed to May 4th. 

54 minutes ago, RedHook said:

USA #1 🇺🇸 ... oh wait, thats not good 🙁

Screenshot-2020-03-26-17-01-27-1.png

Doing pretty good when you factor in population size and China cooking the books. You can't expect to compete with Germany who is the greatest country in the history of the world.

20 minutes ago, School of Athens said:

... why?

They're dirty?

Just a few months ago they banned non-reusable bags, so this is really funny to me, and "liberalism" in a nutshell

8 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Is there any good news?

Hospital ship loaded with supplies leaving for NYC Saturday.

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

10 deaths in Ieland today. Up to this point we had nine in total. Now 10 in one day. Fuck. 

It's as clear as day that way more people died in China than they admitted, the bastards. 

Spain bought a bunch of test kits from China, they say the tests don't work lol. Apparently they are only detecting positive cases 30% of the time.

Edited by bran