arnold layne

Anyone else concerned about the Wuhan Virus?

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Bitter cunts take that shit to the grave bro.

What are they going to listen to in the afterlife if they give it up?

Coronavirus: How to track its spread across Asia, the US and Europe

An online dashboard shows all confirmed, suspected and recovered coronavirus patients, as well as deaths

http://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I did some research and china has known about this since Dec 8, and waited over a month to report it. This is a virus that can show no symptoms in its host, and may be everywhere by now and we just don't know it yet.
Also the the number of cases and deaths are assumed to be much higher than reported. I saw video of people dying in the streets. The citizens in Wuhan are also fighting the lockdown trying to escape, with some actually bragging online about successfully escaping the city.

Edited by RedHook

The bad news is that it is more contagious than the flu, and it has a 3% mortality rate. 

The good news is that you should survive if you catch the virus. Data suggests that victims who succumb to this virus are usually over the age of 50 and had preexisting conditions. 

I am not so much worried about myself than my pregnant wife, my parents and my older family members. 

The man in Washington seems to be recovering just fine. Hopefully the patients in Chicago and California do the same. 

This video from a hospital in China makes me think the death total is much higher than they are telling us. At least 3 people appear to be dead in the hallway of this hospital.😮

This video shows more of the current situation, and it looks very grim.

A nurse in China posted a youtube video where estimated 90,000 people are now infected. 

http://nypost.com/2020/01/26/coronavirus-whistleblower-nurse-says-china-has-90000-sick/

To see what's really going on, go to Twitter and search Wuhan Virus

Edited by RedHook

The Black Death originated from China too.
I believe Coronavirus is here in NYC already and hasn't been confirmed. A lot of people I've known have had much worse than normal colds or flu like symptoms since around early Dec. I myself battled a 103 degree fever along with disabling symptoms earlier this month. Others I know have had similar illnesses which included high fevers.

From all indications, it's actually fairly mild.  It's killing old people and weak people.  If you're relatively healthy and exercise smart behavior if and when you get sick (lots of fluids, antioxidants, don't overheat, don't dehydrate), you'll be fine.  The regular flu kills people every year too.  This shit sounds weak.  

Trump should close the gates from any incoming aircraft from China permenantly. They don’t deserve to travel

Just now, sixes said:

Fuck me 😫

Your protected, years of salami eating has meant your immunity is resilient to anything except Down syndrome gnr website owners.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:42 AM, bran said:

Reminds me of that guy from the horror movie "Cabin Fever." Only I hope you a better fate.

Dying from a virus named after a Mexican beer seems like a solid way to go out. I got a fridge full of Corona and not leaving the compound for 14 days.