Sign in to follow this  
McDaddy

Bond 25 - No Time To Die

Billie Eyelash is going to write the worst Bond song of all time. Her music represents the shit side of prescription antidepressants. 

I don't even know who this "artist" is. I put on one of her songs on youtube......wish I hadn't.

She looks and acts like a gremlin, so she's headphones only, but there's nothing wrong with Billie's music.

Edited by magisme

I’m sorry, I just don’t...get it, and I’m only freshly 30. She’s always sounded like a Diet Coke Lorde to me, and that was annoying enough. Like the “look at me I hAvE AnXieTyyyyyy even though I whore out every award show known to man, so against the GrAIN. ” special snowflake types. Overall benign, but annoying. Song did nothing for me either way.

Edited by Bobbo

The trailer for this movie is straight fucking fire 🔥

The thing about Bond films, though, is that the trailer is all you need. The movie is just the trailer with a lot of boring adults talking in between

2 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

The trailer for this movie is straight fucking fire 🔥

The thing about Bond films, though, is that the trailer is all you need. The movie is just the trailer with a lot of boring adults talking in between

For sure. Everybody knows this is going to be a three hour snoozer. This movie is going to bomb.