Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Strangelove

Does your city have a homomonument?

Plaza_y_monolito_de_la_diversidad_sexual

This is the "homomonument" in Montevideo, Uruguay, the city in which one of our very own posters lives. Isn't it beautiful? My favorite part is the barbwire fence and dystopian grey walls enclosing it on all sides. Montevideo is one of a select few cities in the world progressive enough to have its very own homomonument. The homomonument is located in the "Plaza of Sexual Diversity", also pictured here.

most-gay-friendly-country-in-South-Ameri

Here are some other photos from various neighborhoods of his progressive, first world community

pobras-latam.jpg

thumbnail.php?im=SP1036227.jpg&type=U

poverty.Uruguay.jpg

images.jpg

Scott-Piece-Pic-edited.jpg

Note: each of these photos was taken within minutes of a poster on this very forum's current location

5 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Plaza_y_monolito_de_la_diversidad_sexual

This is the "homomonument" in Montevideo, Uruguay, the city in which one of our very own posters lives. Isn't it beautiful? My favorite part is the barbwire fence and dystopian grey walls enclosing it on all sides. Montevideo is one of a select few cities in the world progressive enough to have its very own homomonument. The homomonument is located in the "Plaza of Sexual Diversity", also pictured here.

most-gay-friendly-country-in-South-Ameri

Here are some other photos from various neighborhoods of his progressive, first world community

pobras-latam.jpg

poverty.Uruguay.jpg

images.jpg

Scott-Piece-Pic-edited.jpg

Note: each of these photos was taken within minutes of a poster on this very forum's current location

Isn't the second picture from the bottom San Francisco?

Uruguns is a pathetic leftwing nutjob who believes the judge that basically saved Brazil from becoming a new Venezuela (but much more corrupt) was "crooked". I wish him nothing but misery.

Edited by maynard

My city has a big, creepy statue of Mary weeping for all the aborted children.

Seriously, an abortion monument downtown in front of the Catholic Church. Such a buzzkill when I am walking around baked with my dog. 

5 minutes ago, uruguns said:

Bolsonaro is quickly turning brazil into a banana republic

How exactly? Economy is improving as is basically everything else.

6 minutes ago, uruguns said:

controlled by evangelists and military

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA controlled? Really? What evangelist is controlling what here? Give me a name. The military is completely irrelevant as they have been for years. There are people from the military in the government but you have to be a Fidel bootlicker to see it as a bad thing. It's 2020, not the 60s. The military knows their place. Unlike Venezuela, Cuba...

9 minutes ago, uruguns said:

spend their time banning Netflix shows that offend Jesus

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA offends Jesus? It offends Christians who are the majority of the population here, so they found a way to get that crap banned. But trust me, it was not Bolsonaro nor the evangelists or the military, it was a judge. If the president of your country has the power to ban a show from Netflix, then you can't call us a banana republic. You should really study more and choose better newsites to read. You sound like a brainwashed leftwing douchebag.

11 minutes ago, uruguns said:

But yea Venezuela etc

You wrote a lot of shit in just a single line. Congrats. Even if the things you said were true (they are all lies, EVERYTHING you posted is false, amazing dude, good job!), it's still better than what we were going through during the years we spent under the corrupt leftist Workers Party. You don't live here, you don't know what you're talking about. You're an ignorant cunt who should just shut up and live your pathetic life in your gypsy-like village of Che Guevara boot lickers.

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

so these ones are real?

pobras-latam.jpg

poverty.Uruguay.jpg

:rofl-lol:

as real as these heartbreaking ones:

rUIZTSA8.jpg
593482582001_6017897853001_6017895540001

10051479-700x500.jpg?itok=2dLu1o9F

Just now, uruguns said:

as real as these heartbreaking ones:

rUIZTSA8.jpg
593482582001_6017897853001_6017895540001

10051479-700x500.jpg?itok=2dLu1o9F

>the occasional homeless person is equivalent to literal poverty shantytowns with dwellings made of straw and scrap metal

this is your mind on communism

I don't think my city has a homomonument, there is a gay bar though if that counts.