Sign in to follow this  
Salsh Borski

The Shitting Thread.

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

took a pretty reserved shit this afternoon, still smelled as rancid as ever

Those reserved ones really sneak up on you with the stench

You haven’t lived until you do a shit in your workplace toilet and it spends 15 seconds in slow-motion doing a slide down the side of the bowl before coming to rest in it’s final resting place in the water below.

7 hours ago, GNS said:

You haven’t lived until you do a shit big enough that the head of the shit is poking out above the water.

I call those "beached whales."  I'm always quite proud of them.

I actually had a floater while I was in America.  I always heard that floaters apparently indicate a good diet, but I'm sure that's just BULLSHIT (lazy pun intended.)

But it was notable cause I never have floaters here in Japan, so obviously something about eating different food caused a different buoyancy in my shit.

This thread is awesome.   How the fuck did we go almost a decade without a thread solely dedicated to discussing our shits??

You think that's bad?  I had such a soft messy shit at my mom and dad's place a few weeks ago that I managed to FLING POO right on their wall in my feeble attempts to wipe my ass.

Yes, I'm a stand up wiper.   I don't understand men who wipe sitting down.   That's like peeing sitting down.

(I cleaned the wall, don't worry.)

44 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You think that's bad?  I had such a soft messy shit at my mom and dad's place a few weeks ago that I managed to FLING POO right on their wall in my feeble attempts to wipe my ass.

Yes, I'm a stand up wiper.   I don't understand men who wipe sitting down.   That's like peeing sitting down.

(I cleaned the wall, don't worry.)

By "cleaned", do you mean you wiped away the visible evidence with water and TP and then left it at that?

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but

Just now I thought I felt a good shit coming on,

but when I sat on the toilet all the came out was the longest-loudest fart of my life.

It wish I recorded it, really was amazing

That's all, you can now return to the usual shit

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but

Just now I thought I felt a good shit coming on,

but when I sat on the toilet all the came out was the longest-loudest fart of my life.

It wish I recorded it, really was amazing

That's all, you can now return to the usual shit

I didn’t think it was possible to shit post in a shit thread 

8 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

By "cleaned", do you mean you wiped away the visible evidence with water and TP and then left it at that?

Clearly, you're a gentleman of fine taste that has also wiped the occasional soft flung poo off the wall.

I remember one drunken night as a teen, sleeping over at my girlfriend’s friend’s house.  I awoke at 4am desperate for a shit and it was as swampy as can be.  My wiping added to the clay I left in the bowl blocked the toilet and the water rose up to the seat after I flushed.  After destroying the toilet brush trying to unblock it I had to go in with my bare arm and hand.  Not my finest hour.

Edited by Salsh Borski

Last night before sleeping I went to the toilet, thought I had one. I was wrong, it was just a stinky dinky.

Then I woke up this morning sweating, having bad dreams... but the monster was inside of me the whole time. What a disgusting but necessary way to start my day.