22 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

He didn't say that...

This is like a Rorschach test

It is GNR. You gotta read between the lines. Jarmo is of course not allowed to say it outright. This is it. The label is going to want to cash in on Rick's picks. Who knows how long these guys are going to live for. Both Axl and Slash look like they could drop dead at any moment. 2020 Intentions. I have been saying that for years.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My guess is that they will finally release the GNR dildo.

Posted Images

I did go over to htgth just to see, and Jarmo is strongly hinting at new shit happening this year. I have limited experience with the twat, haven’t looked at the site for years, but I do remember how he operates usually.  He’s being happy go lucky optimistic towards the subject instead of putting cold water on it like he usually does. He’s saying shit like “they’re not calling these upcoming shows NITL for a reason”. Tis interesting. Too bad it will probably be shit even if it does actually happen this time.

Here is that interview (from April LOL) where Slash actually talks about the "plan" for a new GNR album.

I've removed the headline and all of the spin, and just kept the man's actual quotes.

"I wouldn't say we've really sat down and had those sessions yet.”

"The CONSPIRATORS are finishing up in mid-August and then GUNS is going out in late September/October, so in the fall."

"But at the same time, we're focused on working towards this new record that everybody's been asking about. So start focusing on that in earnest. And that's it."

"I'm not thinking about anything else while that is going on. That's really the main focus."

"By the time the CONSPIRATORS tour is done, I will have written enough material for the next CONSPIRATORS record that whenever that break comes up with GUNS N' ROSES we can go on to do that."

"We’ll just juggle all this stuff, schedules permitting."

"I have no fucking idea. I really couldn't tell you. It's like anything else — you don't know what it is until it's done."

­

3 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Here is that interview (from April LOL) where Slash actually talks about the "plan" for a new GNR album.

I've removed the headline and all of the spin, and just kept the man's actual quotes.

"I wouldn't say we've really sat down and had those sessions yet.”

"The CONSPIRATORS are finishing up in mid-August and then GUNS is going out in late September/October, so in the fall."

"But at the same time, we're focused on working towards this new record that everybody's been asking about. So start focusing on that in earnest. And that's it."

"I'm not thinking about anything else while that is going on. That's really the main focus."

"By the time the CONSPIRATORS tour is done, I will have written enough material for the next CONSPIRATORS record that whenever that break comes up with GUNS N' ROSES we can go on to do that."

"We’ll just juggle all this stuff, schedules permitting."

"I have no fucking idea. I really couldn't tell you. It's like anything else — you don't know what it is until it's done."

­

that is, there is no real intention for these parasitic millionaires to lift the butt of the couch and write unpublished material.

GnR always ... you know ... embarrassing nostalgia ...

In 2010 "Crucify the Dead" featuring Ozzy was slated to be the 1st single from Slash's 2010 solo album. These plans changed because Ozzy's new album Scream was being released around the same time.

Maybe they are just waiting for the Ozzy album featuring Duff and Slash to be released 1st, before they start promotion on the new Guns N Roses album.

5 minutes ago, RedHook said:

In 2010 "Crucify the Dead" featuring Ozzy was slated to be the 1st single from Slash's 2010 solo album. These plans changed because Ozzy's new album Scream was being released around the same time.

Maybe they are just waiting for the Ozzy album featuring Duff and Slash to be released 1st, before they start promotion on the new Guns N Roses album.

Good theory...I heard about Iran supporting the new record...in the shadows...

Edited by auad
On 1/10/2020 at 8:25 PM, Donald Trump said:

It is GNR. You gotta read between the lines. Jarmo is of course not allowed to say it outright. This is it. The label is going to want to cash in on Rick's picks. Who knows how long these guys are going to live for. Both Axl and Slash look like they could drop dead at any moment. 2020 Intentions. I have been saying that for years.

It could just as well mean that they are touring, yet again, without a new album.

Year Five of the NITL tour, or re-brand the tour and start it up again?

8 hours ago, John Bonham said:

It could just as well mean that they are touring, yet again, without a new album.

Year Five of the NITL tour, or re-brand the tour and start it up again?

Christ, this tour is a super senior now. Hang up the letterman jacket and move the fuck on with life already.