THE IMPEACHMENT *NIGHT*

Every cop is crooked. 

I am not and will never be a cop. 

I am a truth seeker. 

I will expose all lies and cover ups

i will expose all Mafia

7 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

@magisme

you claim to have investigated @Dr. Strangelove (But you called him Bacardi) and you said he turned up clean.

so instead of running with it, he puts a vote on you...

why do do you think this is?

I don't know. Overwhelming odds say that he's town and thinks I'm dirty. There's the slight chance that the doc protected me and my investigation was shit and he's mafia, but the odds of that are low enough that it's probably worth disregarding for the time being.

@ all players if you are the cop come forward because yes you will be targeted by mafia but right now you get 2 mafia kills Mags and Cardi if Mags is not the  cop

if no one comes forward it confirms Mags and Cardi are town. So confirming 2 townies on day 2 is a pretty good thing and definitely approves the odds of a correct mafia lynch.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

@ all players if you are the cop come forward because yes you will be targeted by mafia but right now you get 2 mafia kills Mags and Cardi if Mags is not the  cop

if no one comes forward it confirms Mags and Cardi are town. So confirming 2 townies on day 2 is a pretty good thing and definitely approves the odds of a correct mafia lynch.

I hope this is all true

Unvote 

4 hours ago, magisme said:

I don't know. Overwhelming odds say that he's town and thinks I'm dirty. There's the slight chance that the doc protected me and my investigation was shit and he's mafia, but the odds of that are low enough that it's probably worth disregarding for the time being.

Or maybe he's you're Mafia partner and you're trying to deflect. 

But alas, the heat has been taken off of you. 

And I'm not one to start anything, I'm more of a seeker.

The truth will be exposed. You may not be mafia, but you have skeletons and I'm digging into your tickle trunk as we speak. 

For now Officer Mags, I will take my vote off. 

unvote Mags

Recent polling show all candidates would have a likability ratting incredibly increase of 5% if they had this song as their campaign song

4 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

I just noticed that we have a tracker role, can one of you explain that role please?

Are you the cop yes or no

@Salsh Borski are you the cop

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Are you the cop yes or no

@Salsh Borski are you the cop

I already said i'm not the cop or the doc, but i've not encountered a tracker before and i want to know the purpose of their role, please

Just now, Deadstar said:

I already said i'm not the cop or the doc, but i've not encountered a tracker before and i want to know the purpose of their role, please

To see what the player they select is up to at night

15 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Remember 2 for 1 special on Mafia if Magisme is not the cop so I urge for the cop to stand up

I'm the cop. At some point you're going to have to decide to believe or not. No one else will come forward.

Arnold sure is more invested in this game compared to what I remember from previous games. Maybe it is because he was usually lynched day one and was always town. 

Or he is Mafia...

13 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Arnold sure is more invested in this game compared to what I remember from previous games. Maybe it is because he was usually lynched day one and was always town. 

Or he is Mafia...

Mafia I reckon.