Jump to content
John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

Recommended Posts

These are the options I can come up with.

 

1. Mafia can block their own role. Seems pretty useless to me if an investigation on them turns up blocked. Maybe would have worked somewhat better before everyone role revealed, but I'm not sure.

 

2. Mafia can block anybody. Not good for us if true, but you'd think they'd have revealed that on night 2 when they killed Arnold. Why wouldn't they block Mags or Brasky? It led to them losing Uruguns, so I can't figure out how even the dumbest of mafia wouldn't have blocked someone.

 

3. Matir can block his own role. If he can why? Could be a mafia or independent thing.

 

4. A townie can block roles. That can't even exist though, because the only use it would be is if mafia could investigate roles. So fuck #4, it's completely useless.

 

Am I missing anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

I think I may have confused things, I thought roleblocker was a town role, but it's a mafia role. That role was used against Mags so he couldn't investigate Matir or anyone else. @magisme Is this correct?

 

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker

 

Can be both Town or (as they say in the article) anti town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

These are the options I can come up with.

 

1. Mafia can block their own role. Seems pretty useless to me if an investigation on them turns up blocked. Maybe would have worked somewhat better before everyone role revealed, but I'm not sure.

 

2. Mafia can block anybody. Not good for us if true, but you'd think they'd have revealed that on night 2 when they killed Arnold. Why wouldn't they block Mags or Brasky? It led to them losing Uruguns, so I can't figure out how even the dumbest of mafia wouldn't have blocked someone.

 

3. Matir can block his own role. If he can why? Could be a mafia or independent thing.

 

4. A townie can block roles. That can't even exist though, because the only use it would be is if mafia could investigate roles. So fuck #4, it's completely useless.

 

Am I missing anything?

According to the link I posted, Mafia can role block anyone. 

 

The only other scenario could be that the role blocker is town and for whatever reason thought @magisme is actually Mafia.

 

Although that doesn't seem likely, it's always a possibility

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mafia Roleblocker may not personally send in a Kill and a Roleblock on the same Night

 

why are you overthinking it? Townie can't kill at night so it is a mafia role. The only thing that is written here is that if the Mafia Roleblocker is the last mafia he can't idę both powers (block and kill) at the same time. He has to choose. Sińce there are two mafia, one blocked Mags the other killed Salsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Geez and I AM the dirty one according to Brasky while Liars, DS and Deadstar start such a shitty and unnecessary trash...

What the fuck did I do?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

The only other scenario could be that the role blocker is town and for whatever reason thought @magisme is actually Mafia.

 

Although that doesn't seem likely, it's always a possibility

This ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Geez and I AM the dirty one according to Brasky while Liars, DS and Deadstar start such a shitty and unnecessary trash...

me??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Geez and I AM the dirty one according to Brasky while Liars, DS and Deadstar start such a shitty and unnecessary trash...

So how does this implicate Maitr as mafia?

 

All this tells us, is there's still 2 Mafia (we already knew that)

And one killed Salah and the other roleblocked Mags...

Am I missing something here?

 

unvote maitr98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Geez and I AM the dirty one according to Brasky while Liars, DS and Deadstar start such a shitty and unnecessary trash...

Thinking about things is starting trash, huh? What's your rush into killing someone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not rushing or asking you to vote matir just now. Never said that. I have stated many times why I suspect matir and uruguns cooperation. That is why I suspect him.

 

My comment on you talking trash was mostly for Brasky as I am annoyed he is still suspicious about me. I also got triggered with "town Roleblocker"... Which came from Deadstar who disapperaed and tries to out up quickly which creates confusion and no help.

 

Why they didn't roleblock earlier? No idea, but basen on the fact that Deadstar suddenly disapperaed she night have fucked up the previous night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

I also got triggered with "town Roleblocker"... Which came from Deadstar who disapperaed and tries to out up quickly which creates confusion and no help.

 

Why they didn't roleblock earlier? No idea, but basen on the fact that Deadstar suddenly disapperaed she night have fucked up the previous night.

I didn't disappear any longer than anyone else, night 2 took what seemed like as long as day 2, i've stated before that i'm on a different timezone to most and i come here in the evening after work. I don't use my phone for stuff like this because i'm a boomer.

"tries to out up quickly which creates confusion" < what does this mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

"tries to out up quickly which creates confusion" < what does this mean?

My phone sucks. I meant that you tried to catch up quickly and that started the whole town Roleblocker confusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

My phone sucks. I meant that you tried to catch up quickly and that started the whole town Roleblocker confusion

I always say sorry though 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only role SL is good for is mafia, as town he's totally incompetent. He promoted the lynching of Facekicker, nearly gets magisme killed and now he's promoting my killing (as he was one of the first to vote me. KFC doesn't count as he contributed enough with his chase to uruguns).

On 1/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

UNVOTE/VOTE: Facekicker

 

If you don't bandwagon Facekicker with me consider yourself #MARKED for Day 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, matir98 said:

The only role SL is good for is mafia, as town he's totally incompetent. He promoted the lynching of Facekicker, nearly gets magisme killed and now he's promoting my killing (as he was one of the first to vote me. KFC doesn't count as he contributed enough with his chase to uruguns).

I agree with this except for one thing....

@magisme investigated him Night 1 and came up clean

 

nobody else has claimed to be the cop. 

Lots still safe to assume both Dr and Mags are clean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GnRLiars said:

I agree with this except for one thing....

@magisme investigated him Night 1 and came up clean

 

nobody else has claimed to be the cop. 

Lots still safe to assume both Dr and Mags are clean

yes, they both are clean. 
I only say: SL is an awful town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anybody explain to me why mafia roleblocked magisme, instead of blocking "doc" Bill Brasky and killing magisme?

 

Can it be that the real doc is playing smart, and knows that if he claims to be the doctor, is going to get roleblocked and get magisme killed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, matir98 said:

Can anybody explain to me why mafia roleblocked magisme, instead of blocking "doc" Bill Brasky and killing magisme?

 

Can it be that the real doc is playing smart, and knows that if he claims to be the doctor, is going to get roleblocked and get magisme killed?

The only understandable thing this mafia has done is kill Arnold. Nothing else makes any sense. Hopefully they'll explain themselves when the game is over, because I can't wait to hear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

The only understandable thing this mafia has done is kill Arnold. Nothing else makes any sense. Hopefully they'll explain themselves when the game is over, because I can't wait to hear it.

Don't be so naive, a random gameplay by mafia is a great strategy. It's so good that they had us townies killing eachother for 4 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...