John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

I have missed the action of the last vote because it was fucking quick and i'm also on a different timezone to you lot. I also didn't put a vote on facekicker. I'd pick Liars over Matir for a vote, I can't see the proof of Matir being dodgy.

I'm pissed off at everyone who distrusted me. It looks like I have to get lynched to prove my innocence and your lack of grey matter. However, as townie I have the duty to clear your doubts. The only accusation worth responding is Strangelove's, the other ones seem idiotics

On 1/3/2020 at 11:56 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

matir recently joined the discord server

sort of like how ironfin joined the server at the start of the last game

matir/uruguns mafia duo confirmed

If I were mafia and joined specifically gnfnr discord server to communicate (nonsense by the way), I would never have proposed to play mafia in discord...
With all the existing means of communication such WhatsApp (which I use irl), would I use Discord? Don't be that innocent

It's a mistake to look at uruguns' posting patterns, we nees to look into Broski's pattern and deduct why he was assassinated. Who was Salsh going after?

46 minutes ago, matir98 said:

It's a mistake to look at uruguns' posting patterns, we nees to look into Broski's pattern and deduct why he was assassinated. Who was Salsh going after?

lol what

it's a mistake to look at the mafia's voting patterns now that we finally know who one of them is, instead we should investigate the random they killed

this is quite possibly the most shit mafia post ever made, congratulations

Uruguns' posting pattern consists of 80 pages of trash, meanwhile Salsh's is less than 20 pages. Let alone that if he took part of any conflict, it was among just a few people. That few people is likely to have killed him fearing a snowball from Salsh accusations

And I stand by my opinion that looking at uruguns' pattern is a mistake, it's looking at 80 pages of votes, unvotes, silly fights and lot of shit.
The only thing I can make of all his posting is his fight with KFC, which makes me think he is town

1 hour ago, matir98 said:

I'm pissed off at everyone who distrusted me. It looks like I have to get lynched to prove my innocence and your lack of grey matter. 

Welcome to the club

2 hours ago, matir98 said:

I believe this is actually your tactics, meaning mafia tactics. You killed Salsh "randomly" to try steering the conversation to "this may seem strange but there is a pattern".

49 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

I believe this is actually your tactics, meaning mafia tactics. You killed Salsh "randomly" to try steering the conversation to "this may seem strange but there is a pattern".

You come up with so many stupid ideas but you never thought that a mafia (uruguns) could simulate complicity with a town so that everyone thinks of them as allies: if town dies, mafia will look innocent. If mafia dies, townie will look dirty. It's a win win strategy

12 minutes ago, matir98 said:

You come up with so many stupid ideas but you never thought that a mafia (uruguns) could simulate complicity with a town so that everyone thinks of them as allies: if town dies, mafia will look innocent. If mafia dies, townie will look dirty. It's a win win strategy

Dude, that's what mafia is mostly about...

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Kfc is so dirty 

I hate that I was unable to convince you to my innocence. Don't know what more I could do... 

7 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Roleblocked as in anyone you investigated would have turned up that way, or matir98 was the only one who couldn't be read? Or do you even know?

I don't know.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

south american mafia clube?

No sir. 

I'm town. But there's a group of you who don't think I am. 

But whatever. 

Ok boomer?

1 minute ago, GnRLiars said:

No sir. 

I'm town. But there's a group of you who don't think I am. 

But whatever. 

Ok boomer?

you voted me for days over a boomer joke

probably uru's idea

On second thought 💭 

still vote KFC Bucket