Jump to content
John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Is Deadshit dead yet?

 

Nope, I think we are gonna kill mafia instead.

 

I find it very suspicious that your supposed role reveal has the exact same back story as Mags. Its just a coincidence that you also claimed to have checked out Dr S?

That and the fact that you were not very close to being lynched when you revealed yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Nope, I think we are gonna kill mafia instead.

 

I find it very suspicious that your supposed role reveal has the exact same back story as Mags. Its just a coincidence that you also claimed to have checked out Dr S?

That and the fact that you were not very close to being lynched when you revealed yourself.

 

That's great man. 

 

So both you and Deadshit are gonna cover your ears and make noise to dismiss the fact that literally nobody else is claiming to be the tracker? 

 

Name some one in the game that claims to be the tracker. Go ahead. 

 

Because nobody has. And you, Deadshit, and facekicker will look like

 

FUCKING MORONS

 

when I inevitably die tomorrow. And guess what? You are in a tough spot because you can bet your ass that you'll be the first to be investigated.

 

Go ahead and keep exposing your bullshit. 

 

And yes I did track bacardi. Do you know why?

 

BECAUSE HE WAS SHADY AS FUCK.

 

But Bonham told me he had no action so I have no choice but to rescind. 

 

And since you are too draft to remember, I will kindly remind you and Deadshit that bacardi was one of my suspects on Day 1.

 

Deadshit is so fucking terrible I honestly don't even care whether she is mafia or not. GTFO of the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Ok , recap

 

Mags = cop

 

Arnold = tracker 

 

Cardi = cleared by cop and tracker

 

Gnr Liars = Alex Jones 

 

Facekicker = Roger Stone 

 

Brasky = Hi everybody 

 

That Is 6 cleared players 

 

THIS.

 

And among those cleared you can't agree on Deadstar, because some of you have doubts, which I applause. So we have 7 out.

 

I know I am town, so that gives 8 players. As I stated before I do not get vibes from popcorn or DS, which doesn't mean I am saying they can't be mafia. That is 10 players.

 

Who is left? MY FAVOURITES: @matir98, @uruguns, @RedHook, @Salsh Borski . Been trying to suggest that we go after one of them today since the beginning of day two? Can we please go after one of them and then buttfuck me on day three if I am wrong and to be blamed for loosing a townie?

 

Unvote/vote Matir98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count

 

popcorn's snare - 1

Deadstar - 2

arnold layne - 2

Facekicker - 1

GnRLiars - 2

KFCBucket - 2

matir98 - 2

 

8 Votes to Lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Alex Jones

What does that have to do with anything? Contribute to the game and stop being an assblasted bitch. You have lol 2 votes on you for Christ's sake. What the fuck is your problem?

 

Alex Jones is generally pro-Trump if I recall. bacardi's character is friendly with Trump and he's town. My character goes REEEEEEEEEEEE!!! and grabs the nearest salon.com chart when he thinks of Trump and I'm town. Character doesn't tell us much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liars has been triggered since the first few pages of the game. Would his mafia teammates really let him stick out like a fat, shit thumb like that?

 

unvote: Liars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magisme said:

What does that have to do with anything? Contribute to the game and stop being an assblasted bitch. You have lol 2 votes on you for Christ's sake. What the fuck is your problem?

 

Alex Jones is generally pro-Trump if I recall. bacardi's character is friendly with Trump and he's town. My character goes REEEEEEEEEEEE!!! and grabs the nearest salon.com chart when he thinks of Trump and I'm town. Character doesn't tell us much.

 

You're Downztard? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, magisme said:

Liars has been triggered since the first few pages of the game. Would his mafia teammates really let him stick out like a fat, shit thumb like that?

 

unvote: Liars

So has Arnold. And they had their little partnershit. 

 

I can get behind a vote for matir98. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, magisme said:

Liars has been triggered since the first few pages of the game. Would his mafia teammates really let him stick out like a fat, shit thumb like that?

 

unvote: Liars

Triggered, paranoid....

conspiracy theories. 

Accusatory 

 

im sure as shit not Batman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, magisme said:

 

 bacardi's character is friendly with Trump and he's town. 

How do you know who Bacardimayne’s character is ?

a investigation would only tell you clean or dirty.

 

Things that make you hmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

How do you know who Bacardimayne’s character is ?

a investigation would only tell you clean or dirty.

 

Things that make you hmmmm

He said it earlier in the game. Not who he is but that he's friendly with Trump.

 

On 12/31/2019 at 6:34 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm town and my character is somebody who gets along with Trump IRL, so not necessarily

 

If I had to guess I'd say the mafia is probably Schumer, Pelosi and someone else

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with people starting to talk and give opinions, we all have lists. 

Some people are coming up on several lists. 

I put mine out and the one who has come up on other lists is Maitr

 

Where there's smoke there's fire 

 

Unvote/ vote maitr98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One positive is that Hilary can't be playing or half of us would be dead already. Regardless of what side you are. 

 

Of course, I'll probably commit suicide during the next night phase for saying that. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are the reasons for Matir being mafia? He hasn't posted a great deal and that could be something. 

 

I know very little about US politics but i guess that doesn't matter, is anyone actually playing 'in character'

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Unvote/Vote: Matir98

@matir98 you are officially on shitnotice

The manipulation that KFCBullshit exerted towards Strangelove is surprising. Strangelove went from being suspicious of KFCBullshit to become a minion of him, amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

what are the reasons for Matir being mafia? He hasn't posted a great deal and that could be something. 

 

I know very little about US politics but i guess that doesn't matter, is anyone actually playing 'in character'

 

 

I am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, matir98 said:

The manipulation that KFCBullshit exerted towards Strangelove is surprising. Strangelove went from being suspicious of KFCBullshit to become a minion of him, amazing.

imagine believing that being suspicious of someone means you have to align yourself against every view point they express

 

imagine believing that every vote i cast is cast with the intent of starting a lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...