John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

This is a mess because:

a) town sucks

b) mafia sucks

c) mafia is good

d) town is being patient and is going to win

If town being patient and “are going to win” includes collectively having no real inclination of who is dirty and lynching their own so far then, I suppose you are on to something.

2 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

If town being patient and “are going to win” includes collectively having no real inclination of who is dirty and lynching their own so far then, I suppose you are on to something.

We've only lynched one townie so far. As long as this day doesn't end, we have the best record ever.

4 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

In the few games i've participated town had always quickly "real inclination of who is dirty": town always lost. This strategy of taking it slow might be a good course of action, and yet you say I am on to something? 

2 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

So mafia will nightkill Arnold if we don't lynch, so we'll lose a town either way now

The fuck lol wouldn’t the cop be a better choice 

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

No role revealing and potentially all 3 of our special Olympians have done just that. Fucking champions.

I know you think I role revealed earlier but you are mistaken. I was hinting at my character, not suggesting I had a power because I don't have one. 

3 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I know you think I role revealed earlier but you are mistaken. I was hinting at my character, not suggesting I had a power because I don't have one. 

I'm taking that at face value and dropping it.

59 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

No role revealing and potentially all 3 of our special Olympians have done just that. Fucking champions.

I read the rules and didn't see it.