John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN

5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Haven't seen Bacardi this defensive since ever. They must be an item.

popcorn's been up my ass since i destroyed him in liars' game, had to make a point of shutting him down early

6 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

popcorn's been up my ass since i destroyed him in liars' game, had to make a point of shutting him down early

You guys are grudging from an old game? Thought we had a rule against that. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Hate to break it to ya, but I forgot about whatever you're talking about a long time ago.  Apparently it was a big deal to you.  Hey yah bruh, you shut me down, totally.  

Jesus, it's like broski's jizz swam up in your brain and merged with your neurons.  

Get out of the house.  

2 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

broski

every single time, lmfao

3 days from 2020 and he's still mad about broski

half of the people in this thread don't even know who you're talking about

i know you miss him a lot, but it's been literally 5+ years, it's time to move on

Um, but you're the one who is still imitating him.  Whoops.  

so you deny that you spent months after liars' game bitching about me at every opportunity?

anyone can go back and read the posts, you're not fooling anyone

ace comeback though

Nothing wrong with boomers, Discord users or noobs. As far as this game goes I'm not seeing anything that makes me want to vote, yet. 

Who hasn't posted yet?

11 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

so you deny that you spent months after liars' game bitching about me at every opportunity?

anyone can go back and read the posts, you're not fooling anyone

ace comeback though

Hold on there buddy.  The game had nothing to do with me being tired of your bitch-ass behavior around here.  Yes, I did call you a cunt and other words.  But it didn't have anything to do with the game or broski.  

Anyway, back to the game.  School of Athens is trying to force a narrative- that people were being "aggressive" and other nonsense, that just plain didn't happen.  So, to me, on day 1, that looks like a mafioso trying to portray themselves as being persecuted.  Even though... they weren't.  I dunno, it's not a strong vote.  I'd change it if someone else has got something.  

4 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

Nothing wrong with boomers, Discord users or noobs. As far as this game goes I'm not seeing anything that makes me want to vote, yet. 

Who hasn't posted yet?

@KFCBucket is one that hasn't, and there may be others

12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

he's still with us in spirit

popcorn will never let him go

Well I mean, you copy his gimmick.  You act like him.  You fashion yourself after him.  I mean, so, you're the one who's not letting him go.  

1 minute ago, popcorn's snare said:

Well I mean, you copy his gimmick.  You act like him.  You fashion yourself after him.  I mean, so, you're the one who's not letting him go.  

he copied my gimmick

i took it back by force

Hold on there buddy.  The game had nothing to do with me being tired of your bitch-ass behavior around here.  Yes, I did call you a cunt and other words.  But it didn't have anything to do with the game or broski. 

right, your prolonged angry outburst that started right after i shit on you in liars' game had nothing to do with liars' game, you were just sticking up for all the poor forum souls i'd been mean to :lol:

and he calls me self-righteous

8c3.jpg

1 minute ago, popcorn's snare said:

I see.  Okay well, you can have the last word/insult.  Let's get back to the game. 

this is the game