John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT DAY TWO

1 minute ago, GnRLiars said:

if @magisme is the cop

his scenarios make sense

hes being a cop

this is food for thought

You think I might be the cop and you have to think about it, but your vote is still on me.

Wanna hear about a scenario that doesn't make sense?

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

matir is probably mafia too

Your capacity for confirmation bias is unreal.

If i were mafia, I could have voted you when you were at 7 votes

1 minute ago, matir98 said:

If i were mafia, I could have voted you when you were at 7 votes

If that checks out, then yeah, you're right. You're just liking the shit out of the posts from dickheads with a hard-on for me.

13 minutes ago, magisme said:

Your capacity for confirmation bias is unreal.

right, because if some blowhard comes into the day at the eleventh hour and says he's the cop, everyone HAS to drop what theyre doing and believe him, or the real cop HAS to blow his cover. there's NO other option.

get the fuck out of here you smug mafia cunt

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

If that checks out, then yeah, you're right. You're just liking the shit out of the posts from dickheads with a hard-on for me.

I only give likes to objective and well-thought hypothesis

I never said people should believe me. I rushed my role reveal post because I expected to die within seconds. I figured "belief" would be irrelevant. But then I didn't die.

You don't have to believe me, but your complete unwillingness to entertain the idea that I might be telling the truth is pigheaded shitplay.

36 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

@GnRLiarsdo you think Mafia are pedophile lizard people from another dimension?

Pizza-gate is real and the Clintons are behind it all. 

The Royal Family has been infiltrated by a spy. Her name is Meghan. 

Her mission is to dissolve the Royal Families stronghold on England and to let the liberal funded UN take over the UK with their globalization government. 

And if you think for one second that skank Hillary wasn’t behind Epstein death you’re wearing blinders. 

He was the pedo king and he was going to blow the whistle on Hillary and Bill... 

she had him killed

Justin Trudeau is welcoming Red and Meghan to Canada as he’s also part of the UN conspiracy. 

Trudeau has agreed to let in 1.5 million Somalian refugees and has agreed to land them in western Canada.

a part of the country where his Liberal government has little to no seats. Saskatchewan and Alberta completely voted out any liberal riding that were occupied by the Liberal party.

The sole purpose of Putting these Muslim immigrants into these areas of the country is to regain Liberal control to get money from the UN so they can ultimately take over Canada also

well, like Brasky said, our next step is to wait until "another" cop shows up. Then we'll lynch magisme. IF magisme turns out cop-town, we'll finally lynch on day 3, to whoever claimed to be cop

I think i'm gonna sleep on it, ... Just curious, has the cop defense been used in past games by people that turned out to be mafia to avoid/ try to avoid a lynching?

Also waiting on Magisme's answer to GnRLiars question above

This just into our news room at this hour .

Woke SJW Non Shock Jock Howard Stern has made a progressive statement on how the world feels about White Privileged Males. The video below has his full comments.

4 minutes ago, RedHook said:

I think i'm gonna sleep on it, ... Just curious, has the cop defense been used in past games by people that turned out to be mafia to avoid/ try to avoid a lynching?

Also waiting on Magisme's answer to GnRLiars question above

Do you sir declare not to be the cop ?

i myself am not the cop.