John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT DAY TWO

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

If Mags is the cop mafia is going to kill him anyways 

Correct. Remember the people who have gone after me hardest. If I make it through the day, I won't make it through the night. The Doc could protect me, but that's a big ask on just my word, and besides, how would we even communicate that I was protected and my investigation is paranoid?

So Liars, RedHook, arnold, and I guess bacardi. Be most careful with bacardi though, because he did come up town for me. Doc is gonna have to take the lead against him if that's the case.

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

PROTECT THE COP AND DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE SAYS

IT'S FOOLPROOF

lol I don’t think the cop will be getting protected 

nah dude i've been looking at this as objectively as possible

i didn't want to go after you early but your anti-town sentiments and complete lack of a defense until an 11th hour cop claim made you the most obvious mafia in my mind

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

your anti-town sentiments and complete lack of a defense

You keep saying this, but it's entirely inaccurate.

19 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

If another player claims to be the cop we lynch Mags if he turns out Town we got a guaranteed mafia lynch day 3.

if not we Now know 2 towns people guaranteed

What Brasky said is quite clever.

We need a long-term plan. If we kill magisme and he turns out town/cop, we're going on a dead end

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

yeah let's spend another day voting off the most inactive players and end up 0-4 on day 3, sounds fantastic for the town

I know you only want to deal with extremes and hyperbole since you've convinced yourself and therefore can't be reasoned with, but I explained why I thought it was the best strategy if we had no lead on an active mafia. My reasons were fine. At the same time, I didn't campaign for anyone to die. I just stated who my vote was on. You act like I targeted someone and tried to get a bandwagon going. Nothing of the sort happened. I placed a vote, gave my reason, and stated that I wasn't confident about any of it.

You decided I must to be town because you couldn't fathom that someone might see grey in your black and white mafia shitmaxims.

4 minutes ago, matir98 said:

What Brasky said is quite clever.

We need a long-term plan. If we kill magisme and he turns out town/cop, we're going on a dead end

Unless Mags is mafia and trying to take the cop down with him, and the cop suspects this and hopes he doesn't have to expose himself.

Just another theory

Just now, RedHook said:

Unless Mags is mafia and trying to take the cop down with him, and the cop suspects this and hopes he doesn't have to expose himself.

Just another theory

If Mags isn’t the cop it’s a guaranteed mafia kill with clues to go on day 3

but if he is the cop then mafia go up 4-0 and we lost the cop for nothing 

we would also know Strange Love is clean if Mags is the cop

3 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Just another theory

4 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Just another theory

whatsapp.jpg

Why the fuck are you idiots contemplating killing him if he's the cop? Even if you don't believe him, what if he is? Then we dumbassed our way into killing the cop. Nobody else is claiming to be cop. I'm not voting for him.

11 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why the fuck are you idiots contemplating killing him if he's the cop? Even if you don't believe him, what if he is? Then we dumbassed our way into killing the cop. Nobody else is claiming to be cop. I'm not voting for him.

16 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Just another theory

this looks to me like a soft cop claim

45 minutes ago, magisme said:

Correct. Remember the people who have gone after me hardest. If I make it through the day, I won't make it through the night. The Doc could protect me, but that's a big ask on just my word, and besides, how would we even communicate that I was protected and my investigation is paranoid?

So Liars, RedHook, arnold, and I guess bacardi. Be most careful with bacardi though, because he did come up town for me. Doc is gonna have to take the lead against him if that's the case.

dude....

im not mafia, im fucking paranoid.

if youre the cop, tell me truth about Sandy Hook....

it was a false flag right?

matir is probably mafia too

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

this looks to me like a soft cop claim

Your capacity for confirmation bias is unreal.

4 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

dude....

im not mafia, im fucking paranoid.

if youre the cop, tell me truth about Sandy Hook....

it was a false flag right?

Am I supposed to respond to this? Why are you not even trying when we're within a couple of votes of killing someone who claims to be the cop? What the fuck?

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Am I supposed to respond to this? Why are you not even trying when we're within a couple of votes of killing someone who claims to be the cop? What the fuck?

what?

youre not getting lynched.

Obama is a terrorist and his uncle is the former wrestler Kamala.

hes also from Kenya, or Sudan or definitly an Africian country