McDaddy/Salsh Borski - 1 

RedHook - 1 

deadstar - 1 

magisme - 5 

popcorn's snare - 3 

uruguns - 1

GnRLiars - 1 

8 votes to lynch

Be careful, town. Don't let my vote count get too high. Don't risk a mafia double vote power that would mean one more town vote against me and I'm dead.

1 minute ago, uruguns said:

1 person hasn't voted... who?

I haven't. I took my vote off of McBorksi and never recast. Am I really the only one who hasn't voted?

Just now, magisme said:

I haven't. I took my vote off of McBorksi and never recast. Am I really the only one who hasn't voted?

According to my shitmath 13 people have voted. We're still 14 players

1 minute ago, uruguns said:

According to my shitmath 13 people have voted. We're still 14 players

Are we certain a double vote hasn't been cast already? We should count my votes and popcorn's votes.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

Did you vote for me or McDaddy before he was replaced?  I’d probably have voted him if I’d been playing in the game due to his inactivity. 

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

No. I don't have a vote on anybody. You can't all be mafia, but you're all doing your best to convince me you are, so I'm undecided on who to vote for right now.

1 minute ago, Salsh Borski said:

Did you vote for me or McDaddy before he was replaced?  I’d probably have voted him if I’d been playing in the game due to his inactivity. 

Yes.

Just now, Salsh Borski said:

So both of us? 🧐

No. I unvoted as soon as you came into the game. I'm not sure who has a vote on you.

1 hour ago, Salsh Borski said:

Dr S is slipping under the radar.  I don’t have cause to suspect him, it’s just an observation. 

once mags turns up mafia, all doubt regarding my alignment will be cleared

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Be careful, town. Don't let my vote count get too high. Don't risk a mafia double vote power that would mean one more town vote against me and I'm dead.

What shit is this? JB laid out all the roles and powers at the start of the game. There's no double vote.

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

What shit is this? JB laid out all the roles and powers at the start of the game. There's no double vote.

tumblr_ljx1c6bxxw1qculfy.jpg

I may be wrong but wasn’t he referring to the fact that he’s 3 votes away from being lynched, and meant that if I for instance voted him and he is indeed town, that would give two mafia members a casting vote between them, providing they haven’t already...

18 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

once mags turns up mafia, all doubt regarding my alignment will be cleared

unvote GnrLiars

Vote Magisme

Assuming that those "experienced" players voting magisme are town, I'm gonna join them this time.

Popcorn is on my next list but he's unlikely going to be lynched.

unvote/vote: magisme

1 hour ago, magisme said:

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

No. I don't have a vote on anybody. You can't all be mafia, but you're all doing your best to convince me you are, so I'm undecided on who to vote for right now.

@John Bonham In your last vote count there are 13 votes casted, we're 14 players and magisme and damn_smooth haven't voted... Might be an error?