John Bonham

THE IMPEACHMENT DAY TWO

5 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Why are you suddenly behaving like it is your first mafia game?

What do you mean? It's just discouraging when every post I make is met with "lol mafia shit post" for no reason. Maybe that's mafia's intention. I don't know.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

What do you mean? It's just discouraging when every post I make is met with "lol mafia shit post" for no reason. Maybe that's mafia's intention. I don't know.

Dude... you played the If I Did It card...

the backlash OJ received was epic.

what makes you think you’d be any different?

@arnold layne

agreed, let get him

Unvote//vote Mags

You absolute fucking dolt. My whole point with these posts has been to address the "mags is playing different" meme. I continue to point out that I am in fact playing differently because I'm not mafia for the first time in like 3-4 games. Fucking Christ.

If I get close to a lynch, I'll take drastic measures. Those of you who are town might want to get in here and right this ship.

Also, it's funny how I haven't even tried to get a vote going on anyone who has accused me, isn't it? Must to be mafia, huh? Surely there are a few literate townfolk out there.

This game isn't easy to judge.  We need to get a hit on one of the mafia members and then it'll be easier to gauge based upon their interactions with others in the game...  

I'm not certain of this at all but just to make my first move based upon the hurried reading of the thread...

Vote: Popcorn

3 hours ago, magisme said:

I just meant that mafia is always like that. You fart and it is suddenly "mafia scented fart", you don't and someone finds not farting suspicious. 

I decline to vote for you as it feels forced and coming from nowhere in the game

7 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

I just meant that mafia is always like that. You fart and it is suddenly "mafia scented fart", you don't and someone finds not farting suspicious. 

I decline to vote for you as it feels forced and coming from nowhere in the game

I hear you. I shouldn't get triggered when people come after me. That's a surefire way for a townie to draw negative attention and get himself lynched.

This is a confusing game so far because of so many shit players and Drumpf. SoA acts like a moron and gets lynched, the Iwasjusthotdog fiasco, Facekicker O'Toole and Iran, the McBorski fiasco... I can't get a feel yet. My best idea is to eliminate the inactives unless one of the actives is obviously mafia. The actives will continue to provide evidence for town to use with their posts, while the inactives will provide little to no further evidence to work with. It's basically a shot in the dark lynch, but with the benefit of making the next day easier for town. It's the best I've got. If someone else has an open and shut case for someone, I'd love to hear it.

Coming into the day, my suspects were Liars, McBorski, Facekicker, and RedHook. Liars and Facekicker seem against each other at the moment, McBorski is anyone's guess given the replacement, and Redhook hasn't changed my mind but he hasn't done anything to make me say "gotcha!" either. I don't have strong feelings. Liars and RedHook have gone after me, but I can't tell if that's mafia or just butthurt because I have them on my suspect list.

idk what bacardi's problem is, i think he's town

idk why deadstar suspects me, i think she's town

arnold is either mafia or assblasted that I was condescending

brasky is unreadable because he's an irrational spaz regardless of affiliation, so i don't know why he's on me, might be mafia, might not, lol 50/50 chance

has anyone else voted for me or suspected me? i'm not dangerously close to a lynch, am i?

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

brasky is unreadable because he's an irrational spaz regardless of affiliation, so i don't know why he's on me, might be mafia, might not, lol 50/50 chance

Your constant defense of Deadstar after her slip up.

Your weak words such as “discouraging”

Your sudden interest now in the game.

5 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Your constant defense of Deadstar after her slip up.

Your weak words such as “discouraging”

Your sudden interest now in the game.

1. I don't think shitmath is a slip up. Maybe I'm wrong.

2. It is discouraging when no one engages with your posts except for a couple of mouthbreathers screaming "MUST TO BE!!!"

3. Gee, it's almost like I've had to post more to defend myself since multiple people have voted for me.

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

1. I don't think shitmath is a slip up. Maybe I'm wrong.

2. It is discouraging when no one engages with your posts except for a couple of mouthbreathers screaming "MUST TO BE!!!"

3. Gee, it's almost like I've had to post more to defend myself since multiple people have voted for me.

Ok then.

12 minutes ago, magisme said:

Unvote me, faggot.

You're so triggered. 

0 to that weird feminist chick with glasses in about 3 seconds. 

You have like 2 votes on you and you fucking lost it dude. 

That either makes you mafia or town. 

Haha

PULL THA TRIGGA!

magisme: I got triggered.

mouthbreathers literally on the same page: lol magisme is so trigger ! ! must to be ! !

arnold is usually neither this stupid nor this overconfident when playing mafia, so he is now on the suspect list

Dr S is slipping under the radar.  I don’t have cause to suspect him, it’s just an observation.  

Popcorn is PROBABLY mafia

Mags has people believing he’s good and bad...

Arnold and Layne are stirring the pot, whether that’s a sign of being dirty or an attempt at getting reactions to form opinions from, I dunno

Bill I can’t gauge because I’ve only played one game with him and we were team mates so I dunno what his usual form is.

The others, I don’t have an opinion on yet.

I’ll stick with popcorn as my vote for now.