Sign in to follow this  
Salsh Borski

New Tour Announcement

~~~~LE AXL ROSE CLUBE.

CUM GUZZLING BRAZILIANS DANCING ON THE HALLWAYS RIGHT NOW.

gonna do some heroin + vodka juice then nod off. (The name of this font is Georgia :lol: )

Do casuals even notice that they've played the exact same setlist for almost four years now?

Surely at least one "rock journalist" must have noticed that they played the same songs in the same order at two different shows 2 years apart....no?

I can't imagine not being aware of something like that.

Somebody should start a kickstarter to raise money to pay this band to go away permanently. What's Axl's magic number? The World Is On Fat tour keeps going round and round. I guess it won't stop until their stomachs explode.

56 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Do casuals even notice that they've played the exact same setlist for almost four years now?

Surely at least one "rock journalist" must have noticed that they played the same songs in the same order at two different shows 2 years apart....no?

I can't imagine not being aware of something like that.

They have been playing the same songs for 30 years

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Don't do it guys, don't give gnfnr money to those shitheads.

I'm already gonna be in Miami for Superbowl weekend, so if ticket prices drop enough I'll probably go. But they need to drop a LOT.

Cool thing with this band is you can wait a half hour after the show starts and scalpers will unload their tickets for next to nothing, then you've still got 2 1/2 hours of show left.

I don't understand why they didn't use any of our suggestions for new album/tour names. I thought "Fat In This Lifetime" was excellent. 

At this point I sincerely hope some fuckers down the front have enough self respect to troll the shit out of them with signs about the setlists, leaks, album, ticket prices, cash grab etc. 

Fuck 'em.