• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly don't know how anyone who was a fan of the original 3 movies could shit on this......when that x-wing landed...........

Axl and Fernando announcing 2022 tour dates   

Posted Images

I already hate her and hope she gets killed but from what I understand she's had like 8 onscreen deaths all reversed anyway.  She really is Filoni's self insert just like Rey is KK's, so she's not going anywhere.

On a brighter note, remember what big beautiful titties Rosario Dawson had?  I mean, I'm sure she's still got big titties but she's like 40 now.

I musta freeze framed the shit outta "He Got Game" when it came out cause that was out first look at her nekkid titties in a movie and man, as usual, it was a brief flash that was obstructed.  Still managed to get a good crank though.   Damn she had some nice big old titties.

I haven't watched the clone wars, buit maybe I'll try to trudge through them.

I honestly wasn't as bothered by the name Grogu as I thought I was going to be.  I mean, it's gotta have a name at some point.  Coulda been a lot worse.

I think there's some interesting plot decision that have to be made.  He can't be trained because he's attached to Djin, so where does that leave us?  I guess maybe it will tread down the same territory as other star wars, and he'll get trained regardless.  Taking him to the top of some mountain and it broadcasting to existing jedi?  Seems hokey, but not as offensive as a lot of the other shit. 

I was a little bummed to hear Thrawn mentioned in this episode.  I just felt like Thrawn represented everything wrong with the Expanded Universe.  Although who gives a fuck, the 'canon' is all over the place now anyway.  But ever since I've heard about Thrawn, he just sounded too much like Star Trek.  I dunno.  I don't care that much.  I think the show is doing well, and any complaints about it- eh people can take it or leave it.  It's seriously better than so much other Star Wars crap.  I have a feeling that Favreau is consulting Lucas, and that bodes well, because it means he can act as a filter for Lucas's lesser ideas.  Although Favreau did direct Iron Man 2, which was fucking terrible and did Lion King, so he's had his mishaps.   

1 hour ago, ritz snare said:

I haven't watched the clone wars, buit maybe I'll try to trudge through them.

I honestly wasn't as bothered by the name Grogu as I thought I was going to be.  I mean, it's gotta have a name at some point.  Coulda been a lot worse.

I think there's some interesting plot decision that have to be made.  He can't be trained because he's attached to Djin, so where does that leave us?  I guess maybe it will tread down the same territory as other star wars, and he'll get trained regardless.  Taking him to the top of some mountain and it broadcasting to existing jedi?  Seems hokey, but not as offensive as a lot of the other shit. 

I was a little bummed to hear Thrawn mentioned in this episode.  I just felt like Thrawn represented everything wrong with the Expanded Universe.  Although who gives a fuck, the 'canon' is all over the place now anyway.  But ever since I've heard about Thrawn, he just sounded too much like Star Trek.  I dunno.  I don't care that much.  I think the show is doing well, and any complaints about it- eh people can take it or leave it.  It's seriously better than so much other Star Wars crap.  I have a feeling that Favreau is consulting Lucas, and that bodes well, because it means he can act as a filter for Lucas's lesser ideas.  Although Favreau did direct Iron Man 2, which was fucking terrible and did Lion King, so he's had his mishaps.   

If you watch the last four episodes of Clone Wars it gives you some pretty good backstory.  It's split up into four parts and connects the prequels and Mandalorian pretty well.  I haven't gotten through Rebels yet but I've heard Thrawn is in it at some point.

13 hours ago, Trumpy Bear said:

If you watch the last four episodes of Clone Wars it gives you some pretty good backstory.  It's split up into four parts and connects the prequels and Mandalorian pretty well.  I haven't gotten through Rebels yet but I've heard Thrawn is in it at some point.

Rebels is kind of ass, but there are some awesome moments sprinkled throughout that make background watching it worthwhile. It's geared towards children so Thrawn is pretty shit in it, mustache twirling villain.